Tries for thighs (New Clothes pt. 2)

:) Ink simps trying to get his thighs after the incident with Killer. Horror, Dust, and Lust are all in for making plans to help. (Smut-ish...) So sorry, I hit publish, but I wasn't done yet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sigh leaves Ink's mouth as he stands there with his arms up half-naked as Lust moved around his body with sewing pins in his mouth. Lust is the only one who has ever seen all of Ink's tattoos and knows about his tail. Lust is really the only one Ink trusts with a fashion sense. 

Lust loves to make clothes for himself and his friends.

So here was Ink, standing there, arms up and half-naked, as Lust created a new outfit for Ink. His ecto body was present as Lust had asked for it, so in case of Ink ever needed the extra room in the clothing. Unfortunately for Ink, that means that he can't actually wear the clothes without a midsection down to his ankles. Meaning that the milky white ecto skin could be seen by everyone, along with the black flower tattoos going up his thighs. Not to mention the Curly font of three words: PJ and Stain. The font was so curly that it was impossible to tell what the words said unless you knew what to look for. The two names would be on the crease of where the knee joint is. 

Ink sighs again as his tail flicks the pin coming close to his waist. Lust huffs before trying again. All he needs to do is make sure that the top of the skirt reaches just below his rib cage.

"Inky, can you please stop flicking your tail at me?" Lust sighs dramatically as he walks around to look Ink in the face. Ink pouts back, crossing his arms as he looks away.

"I'm sorry! But pins make me nervous! The first few times you make me your mannequin, you stabbed me a bunch of times!" Ink spreads his arms out before pulling the black gloves even higher up his arms. They were already at his elbow, but now do up one-fourth of his humerus. Lust rolls his eye lights.

"I said I was sorry!" With that, Lust pulls out the pins before pulling the soon-to-be skirt off of Ink. "Anyways, this is going to be beautiful! You're gonna look irresistible! All the Aus are gonna want you under them." Ink tilts his skull.

"'Want me under them'? Lust what do you- You know what, never mind. Just... When would I ever wear this outfit?!" 

Ink tugs gently on the black, short sleeves that barely cover his shoulders. The gold-threaded embroidery caught his eye, making him stare in awe at the designs. He's not going to lie, this is one of Lust's better works, but this wasn't exactly his style. He stops staring at the embroidery to tug on the short shirt collar of the crop top. The under-shirt starts only a few inches below the crop top, also black. It leaves a few inches of his rib cage exposed, a tit window is what Ink had called it. The undershirt had a gold trim at the bottom, which is supposed to tuck back into the skirt. Ink glances at the shorts he's wearing, also made by Lust, they were tight against his thighs. Normally he wouldn't mind tight-fitting clothes, but he couldn't lift his leg higher than he would to run. Lust looks up from his sewing matching.

"Whenever you want to feel like a fucking deity! Because darling, you look like a god in this outfit." Ink cringes at the mention of looking like a god. 

I've been a god, and it's not fun. He smiles anyway. He frowns at the way his chub bludges a little from below the shorts. He sighs as he stares at the white thigh-high socks with gold trim. He could see the black and white being his colors, but gold? He isn't too sure; but then again, he isn't as knowledgeable in fashion as Lust is. Lust smiles as he finishes sewing the skirt. He hurries back to Ink.

"Plus think about it. You could fight in it! Not that anything's wrong with your new outfit, but I think you would look really cool fighting in this outfit. You know? Like, making the protector all bad-ass and sexy. You would knock 'em dead before the fight would even start! But honestly Ink- leg through- I still don't understand how- other leg- you don't have a partner or partners yet. Oh, hold on I need to get fix the belts. I mean, you do make quite a few Aus eager to have you as their own, and I'm sure some won't mind sharing you." Ink flushes a rainbow as he stares at Lust.