Jasmine's story.1

Jasmine is Ink's first kid, one that remains forgotten. Even Ink forgot her for a while after that rewrite. This is the same rewrite of losing Swap's code and Gin. Ink has wings in this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross

Ink huffs quietly as he travels through the DoodleSphere. He wipes his face as he flies around the islands. He lands on the old UnderSwap, broken and dull. The old river of color is gone, dried up. The island is only being held together by ropes of ink. His tears come back, even after days of crying. Only a few days since everything had changed. He presses his skull against the locked door. He sniffles before chuckling, the small soul in his rib cage pulsing through their bond, waves of sad confusion. He brings a hand to his rib cage, Swap had left him one last gift. Of course, a mix of his and Gin's code infused with his as he was remaking UnderSwap with Blue.

At least his version of Error is easier to work with. He hasn't met him in person yet.

A cry rings out through the DoodleSphere, Ink lifts his skull from the door. He has a job to do. A Sans was calling him. He's never been called by a Sans before. He pulls away from UnderSwap with a sniffle. He takes a moment to collect himself before spreading his wings and shooting off to find the source of the crying.

Ink soon finds his way to X-Tale, a newer AU, younger. One of the last AUs added to his Multiverse. One that could cause so many different timelines in this Multiverse. He's seen other Multiverses. Ink takes a breath before summoning the courage he barely has to open the door. He smiles before opening the door and melting into the AU. He pops out in front of the Sans of the AU. His purple tears flow down his face as he stares at Ink in bewilderment and confusion. Ink smiles as his wings tuck into his back. He bends down to be eye level with the Sans on his knees.

"Hey there." He extends his arm out to the Sans. The Sans looks at it with uncertainty before looking behind him and then back at Ink. "My name is Ink. What should I call you?"

"...My name is Sans."

Ink snorts before covering his mouth. A blush covers his face, he didn't mean to snort. "Ah. Well, maybe a nickname, perhaps? There are lots of Sanses in the Multiverse."

The Sans looks confused. "Multiverse?"

Ink nods before sitting down. "Do you want me to tell you about it?" The Sans looks behind himself again before wiping his sockets and nodding quietly. Ink quirks a brow at his response before looking over the Sans's shoulder and his sockets widen in surprise. "Oh! I didn't know you weren't alone."

The Sans looks startled. "You...You can see him?!"

Ink nods and waves. The Chara looks confused and hides behind the Sans in suspicion before waving back. Ink takes a breath before starting his conversation of the Multiverse to the Sans. Stars, it feels like it's been centuries since he's had to do this conversation with anyone. He ends up pausing, confusing the Sans, it has been centuries. Swap and Gin were all he needed before. They stayed with him for so long in this rewrite. Ink shakes his skull before continuing his conversation with the Sans. In the end, the Sans's sockets were wide with amazement and surprise. The Chara also seemed amazed as well. Ink chuckles softly before getting up. He's spent so much time in the AU. He needs to check the others. Before he can leave Cross, that was the nickname the Sans chose, grabs his sleeve.

Cross, with tears in his sockets, looks up at Ink. "Please, take me with you! It's so lonely here! I don't want to be stuck here!"

Ink pauses. He looks at Chara, who also seems to want to leave. Ink knows what it's like to be all alone. He knows how traumatizing this can be. Yet, he doesn't know Cross. He doesn't know what he could do. Ink is carrying. He's carrying the one thing he has left from his loves. The only thing to remind him that he isn't crazy. That they were alive. That Swap existed. That Gin lived. He can't bear to take the risk to lose the child. Something must have shown on his face, and Cross starts to cry.