Weapons

This was another request by @HLNana! About Ink's weapons. Personally, I love the idea of Ink using everyone's weapons against them. Sorry, this took so long, I had to look up actual fighting styles/poses before writing this. Heh. Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was supposed to be a normal day. Visit Geno, then Reaper with Cross. Just a visit. Then make pasta with Blue for dinner. Maybe even go dancing with Lust in Dancetale, or go bug Error about making a truce after training. Anything, something normal! He would even prefer to check the Aus again, or even check to see if the lock was holding up. Actually, he should still do that. Either way, it was supposed to be a normal day.

Keyword: Normal.

He had done his routine checks of the Aus. Made sure none were dying, burning, or being destroyed by Error. He had checked in with Geno in the save screen. Maybe one day he'll find a way to get Geno out and moved in with Reaper. He's trying to find Reaper, who had left his Au to help a dying Au. Ink sighs as he stares at the Au. It's too far gone for him to help anymore, so he enters the Au and looks around for his brother. Reaper isn't his actual brother in blood or by their creator, but Reaper declared brothers when he figured out he could touch Ink. Ink had accepted being Reaper's brother and then Cross did too. His determination was enough to keep him alive when Reaper touches/hugs him. 

Ink hums softly to himself. He should gather that last bits of color from here as well. He sighs as he creates a small vial before looking for Reaper. Where Reaper is, there will be the core. The Sans of the Au. So Ink wonders around Snowdin looking for Reaper.

"I was wondering when you would come." Ink turns to see Reaper standing there with a small vial of color already. Ink walks over to him, hugs him before grabbing the color. 

"How did you-"

"You were here a while ago. The Sans told me that he had given him a vial of paint, and he wanted to give it back." Ink nods in understanding before looking at the color. 

Boysenberry.

So this Au, the Sans was brave. Mysterious, and perhaps royal? Hmm... Perhaps this was an AT that was abandoned by the creator. He frowns at the idea. He sighs softly before uncorking the paint and dipping his finger into it. He licks his finger to see what emotion the Au was created on. He scrunches his face as he stares at it. That's not just one emotion. It's a whole mood. He clicks his tongue. Reaper arches an eyebrow ridge at Ink.

"So? The emotion." Ink shakes his head.

"Not just one. It's a blend of emotions. It's irritability." Reaper hums in surprise before sighing. "So, you going to end this Au? Let Error? Or just let it go on its own?" Ink rubs his face.

"I don't know. I just... ugh. Hold on." 

Ink turns away from Reaper before sticking his hand in his mouth, causing him to gag before throwing up the boysenberry paint. Reaper looks away, he never likes to watch when Ink rejects a paint. Ink groans softly with small tears in his sockets. He sighs before grabbing the vial of black paint. It was closest to being the perfect blend of emotions. He wipes the small remains of boysenberry off of his face before uncorking the black and taking a small gulp. He wipes his face as all the colors balance out and he sighs. He turns back to Reaper.

"I don't know, Reaps. I don't want to do it. Maybe I'll let this one die out naturally? Besides, Error won't talk to me." He blows a raspberry at the mention of Error.

"I heard my name?" A croon comes from behind Reaper and Ink. Reaper looks over his shoulder and groans. 

"Speak of the devil." Ink murmurs under his breath. Error looks around as the rest of Nightmare's group leaves the portal.