Chapter 76

betty's PoV

Im such an idiot, I shouldn't of kept this from him! I thought I was protecting him from this heartbreaking pain. He doesn't deserve this, he doesn't deserve what I've put him though... He'd be better off without me, better off without all this pain I cause him, the trouble I bring to our door.

Lili would be better off with me gone too, I'm such a horrible mother, how could I let this happen to her?! How the hell did I not notice my own baby has an infection and then to let her round my mother?! What in gods name was I thinking....

They'd both be better off without me here and in their lives, maybe that's for the best? That I go? That I go far far away from them, that way I can't hurt them! Yes they'd probably be hurt at the start but then they'd see how good life is with me gone! How life is better...with me gone.

I could move to New York, find a job, though that might be to near. I could move to the other side of the country! Yes! I could move to Texas! I could move to Texas, find a job, start a new life! That way they'd be safe from me, safe from everything I am and do!

No. No I can't stay in this country. And there's a whole world out there! There's got to be a place where I can just hide away from here, and keep them safe. There has to be.

Once I'm discharged and Lilis okay, I'll pack a bag and go to the airport and just pick a plane! That way they can't find me and that way I can keep them safe!

I can't be selfish! Juggie is so strong he'll be okay he's better off with out me! And lili, oh my lili, she doesn't need me, not when she has jug. I'll only hurt her like I hurt jughead. And now she's probably got archie too so she'll be just fine! Yes. They'll be just fine.

Better off

Better off

B e t t e r  o f f

B  e  t  t  e  r     o  f  f

W    I    T   H                    O        U          T

M e