Chaper 37

Jugheads PoV

After I got off the phone with my mum, Betty walked back in and she looked happy, like really happy. "You okay?" "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" "...I don't know you just seemed pissed?" She walks over to the bed and lay down next to me pulling my arm over her so I'm spooning her. "I was pissed. I don't like your mum and she obviously doesn't like me" "I know betts and I'm sorry she has no right to talk to you like that and I've told her but that doesn't explain why you're so happy?" "Jellybean has a boyfriend" "what?!" "Calm down juggie. From what she said he's a good man and the way she was talking about him...just reminded me of us in high school..."

"god things were so much easier back then huh?" "Yes and no. I mean back then yes I had you and everyone and even Archie but I also had my dad and Chic, beating me  every night. Then lying to you about it! I hated lying to Jug. And besides back then we had are parents, yes they were miserable with out each other but at last they were alive.." "I know, I know betts I guess things haven't changed much after all" "no jug, they have.  Some for the good and some for the bad. But no matter what's been thrown at us....we've always stuck together" "and always will be" "I love you Forsythe" "I love you too Elizabeth" "now and forever" "always Betts"

Betty PoV

It was now 4:30pm and we have to be at the bar for 5:45pm so that we have enough time to spend with the serpents and then go to the meal. "Okay I'm going to go shower" I said getting up off of jughead laps. All 3 of us were sat in the living watching films, we'd been doing that all day because that's what's jug said he wanted to do. "All Betts. Oh! What time do we have to leave?" "We have to be gone by the latest 5:30 okay?" "Alright love you" "love you too" I said as I kissed him and made my way up stairs.

Once I was in the shower talking to the baby about jug, it's daddy.  I had just washed my hair and was about to condition it when...there's was a sharp pain in my stomach. The baby was kicking for the first time. Oh my god! "Jug!" I shout but he must still be down stairs. So I shout loud this time and still nothing so I screamed "JUGHEAD!!" And soon enough he came rushing in.

"Betty?! What's wrong?! Is it the baby?!" I had tears in my eyes and some falling down my face by now and jug looked so scared. I held out my hand for him to take and he does looking very confused. I place his hand on my bump where our baby was kicking. As soon as his hand was on me the baby kicked again and he started to cry with happiness. "I was talking to it about you and it started to kick" "that's our baby. Our baby's kicking Betts!" What did he just say? Wait did he say our baby? "What is it betts?" "What did you just say?" I asked "what?" "You said...our baby" "yeah...yeah I guess I did" because we have a walk in shower I pull him in and kiss him passionately, which turned into a make out session.

Once we pull apart, "you mean it?" "Yeah betts I mean it. And I'm so sorry it took this long" he said looking down. I used my hand and pick his head back up. "I don't care how long it took Jug. You said and you meant it. I couldn't be happier!" I said giggling. "Right come I need to finish showering and oh, you need to change" I only then realised I had pulled into the shower with all his cloths on.

We had to leave in about 20 minutes, my hair and make up was done I just had to decide what to wear. And I had no idea. Because we were seeing his mum after the bar for a fancy meal and she didn't know about the baby. Which I was glad about! "Hey Betty you nearly dressed?" "No! I cant anything that's hides my bump and says serpent queen! JB help?" "...okay wear your tight black dress that really shows off your beautiful baby bump and then just before we leave you go to the apartment at the bar and change into this?" She said as she held but my baby pink, floaty dress that hides my bump perfectly. "God your amazing! I love you" I say hugging her "I love you too Betty. Your the sister I always wanted" "and your the sister I wish I had" "Okay come on now get dressed before we start crying and you can blame the baby" she said chuckling. "Oh JB? Please make sure he's a tie" "will do Betty"