Chaper 29

Betty's PoV

"Come lets get you on the bed" I just nod my head I'm in so much pain. They get me on the bed and Toni's on my left next to me because she has the best sewing skills and Veronica's on my right holding my hand. I trust Toni but I'm scared. "Betty your still losing blood you need to go to the hospital" "no Toni I'm not going" "b what about the baby, you could lose it" "I know Veronica but I don't care! This baby is the last thing I want" "Betty what are you talking about? Just over 2 months ago you were saying you were gonna talk to jughead about trying again" "I know what I said Toni but things change" "Okay let's talk about this later cos I got to get closed"

Jugheads PoV

It was quite for about 15/20 minutes so I thought it was over but then I heard her screaming in pain again. It went on for hours...then nothing. I was torn between fear and relief. I was scared that she bled out and didn't make it but maybe she was okay and it was over... then 1/2 an hour later Toni and Veronica walked out, their hands covered in blood and both of them crying. I ran up to them with sweet pea, fangs and Cheryl "what happened?!" "Did you know? Jughead did you know?!" Toni shouted as Cheryl hugged her tightly "know what?" Then Veronica walked up to me and grabbed me by the collar of my jacket and said "did you know about chic?! Did you know what he did did to her?!" "...yes" I pull her in to a hug as she cried onto my shoulder I turn round with her so that fangs can hug. "Veronica? Betty?! Is she?" "...she's okay. She lost a lot of blood but she's alright. She's asleep" "Go to her jughead she needs you" Toni said and ran up her and as I walked in it was a blood bath the bed and floor was red with blood and Betty...my Betts? She's looked as white as a ghost. 

"Hey there sleepy head" "Hey Jug" "how you feeling?" "Sore and my throat hurts buts I'm okay" "I'm not surprised, we all heard you screaming outside..." "so that's why Toni and Veronica came up here" she said with a smile. "Betty? What happened?" "Whatever Archie used the end of it broke off and was stuck in my rip so I had to fish it out and I made the wound bigger. Lost a lot blood but we're okay..." she said looking off to the other Direction. "Betty?" "I'm sorry jughead" "don't apologise Betts, it's not your fault baby" "I shouldn't of let him get that close to me..." "hey you couldn't of  known what he was going to do okay? It's just bad luck" "hmm can say that again. Just seems to be my whole life, bad luck" "I'm sorry Betty" "it's fine Jug Okay? It's not your fault. I love you" "I love you too"

"What happened with Ronnie and Toni?"

Flash back -

"Okay now that your all sewed up you need to tell us what happened and why there is i pregnancy test on the bathroom side?" Veronica ask me "Okay so you remember when I said I lost my phone and hit my head?" "Yeah that night jughead had every serpent out looking for you" Toni replied "well that night I got a text from chic saying that if I wanted answers I had to meet him by sweet water river. I was about to leave when he showed up with a mask on...he hit me over the head and pushed me into a black van" I looked at the  their faces and I could see the tears already "when I came to I was tried down to a mattress. I scream for help but only chic walked in. He said that if I joined the ghoulies he would stop this and I told him I'd rather die than join them. And then he said fine have it your way but don't say I didn't worn you and you'll find out what a really man feels like" I said with tears down falling down all faces "I'm so sorry Betty" "it's okay Ronnie I'm okay" "why didn't you tell us Betty?" Toni asked "I was worried that you all would take matters into your own hands and I'd die before I let anyone of you die because of me. And I had hoped that you've never find out" "but the baby's chics isn't it?" "Yeah v" "okay you've lost a lot of blood so we're gonna leave you to sleep" "okay thank you girls. So much" "we always got your back B" and then they walked about and not long later jug walked in

Archie's POV (Archie chic)

"How'd you know she was pregnant?" "She looks just like Alice did when she was pregnant with Betty. Just got to look for the details" "still can't believe she fell for it though" "I know right. I maybe many things but insest isn't my style" "think they ever find out that it wasn't you that raped her?" "...if the baby's anything like it's father then they'll know when it's born" "good"

A/N - just realised that I didn't tell you that when Chic was 14 he ran away for a year and Betty's the one who Convinced him to come home