Chaper 64

4 months later

Betty's PoV

"Jug, it's your turn" I say while waking him up to go see to his crying daughter. "I did it earlier" "bullshit" I say while half asleep. "Betts please....I've got early delivery's at the shop tomorrow with my dad" "fine!" I say while getting up. "I love you" he says to me while I walk out of the room "kiss my ass"

"Hey baby girl, what's wrong sweetie? Hey?" She just still cry's as I'm rocking her close to me. "You hunger lili?" And she just cry's even more as I learn her to my breast.

"What's wrong lili? Your clean, your not hungry, your not teething yet.  Come on baby, mummy wants to sleep. We've been at this for 2 hours" I say to my daughter as tears start to fall down my face.

"Jughead?" I say while walking into our bedroom, he's still asleep. "Betty? Hey what's wrong?!" He says instantly sitting up hearing me cry. "I can't stop her from crying!" "Pass her to me" he says while rubbing his eyes. I pass her to him

"Hey princess" he says while resting her on his chest  and she stops crying right away. "What the hell?" "Guess she just wanted her daddy" " traitor" I whisper to her as she slowly starts to close her eyes and fall back asleep, still laying on Jugs chest.

"Like mother like daughter" "huh?" "When never you can't sleep you always snuggle up into my chest on practically lay on me" "sorry jug" I say while giggling. "Don't be sorry, I love it. Reminds me your still here. When ever you would have a nightmare I would always pull you onto my chest and instantly you'd calm down.

"I never knew that" "come on lay down with us" "coming" now that jughead was laying back down on his back still with lili sleeping peacefully on her fathers chests and snuggled up to him as he wraps his arm around me and his other still around lili. "Goodnight betts" he said while kissing my head "night juggie" "I love you" "I love you too" "now and forever" "always"

Third person PoV

"Jughead" "hmmm? Dad? What time is it?" "Almost 5:30" "Shìt! Sorry give me 2 minutes" jughead says while slowly setting up as to not wake his girls.

"Go back to sleep Jug, I've got it" "you sure?" "Yeah soend the morning with your girls" "thanks dad" "no problem son" "....hey dad?" "Yeah?" "I love you" "I love you son, more than you know"