Chaper 56

Time skip of a month

Sweet peas PoV

"How's my favourite girl doing?" "She's doing good! She didn't even cry last night, first night she's slept though since he's been gone" "he'll be back as soon as he can betty, you know that" "I know but...I don't see why he's gone to see her" "she's still his mother betty, and she's in a bad way" "I know and I get that, truly I do but after what she put him though and JB. She going and trying to kill her self? haven't they been though enough?" 

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Hold that thought". I get up and go to answer the door. "Hey you" I said once I opened the door. "Hey you, I missed you" "I missed you too" "hey sweet pea? Who is it?" Betty shouted from the sofa. "You might wanna see for yourself" I yelled back with a smile on my face because of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Who?....jellybean?! Oh my god!" "Hi Betty!" "Oh my god what are you doing here?" "Well I thought I'd come an visit my niece! Seen as I had to find out from sweet pea over here that you had her! And that your engaged!" "Oh my god I'm so sorry JB, you wouldn't believe the month we've had. It's been a nightmare, what with this one coming and the ghoulies and Archie and then...and then your mom..." "yeah I heard about that...jug go down to see her?"

"Yeah, yeah he did. I think he wanted answers more than anything" "yeah but to leave his new born baby girl for that cow? He must be insane" "I know what you mean but I think he needed a break" "what you mean?" "Your brothers good lier and actor but he doesn't foul me anymore. Between us three, the fact that Archie is still a threat and everything it's really gotten to him, that's why I asked you to keep an eye on him sweets" "you've got a point Cooper he's definitely not been his self lately"

"Hey I know my brother, he'll be fine" "Well I hope your right" "hey why don't you girls put your feet up and i will go to pops and get us some food?" "That be great sweet pea thank you" "yeah thanks sweets" JB replies.