Chaper 18

Betty's POV   

(Betty jughead)

After I told jughead what happened he had tears in his eyes. It's my fault that his dads dead. That his baby is dead. It's all my fault. If I had never brought chic back then my mum would still be alive and so would Fp and my sister and her children but also so would my...baby. My baby would still be alive

"I'm sorry jughead..." "what for?" "This is all my fault" "what are you talking Betts?! How is any of this your fault?" "If I had never brought Chic back then your dad would still be alive with my mum and polly would be and so would her babies. Jughead they were kids they wouldn't of even started school yet!" "Betty-" "no jug, our baby...our baby girl would still be alive!" "Betts don't think like that!" "Why not? It's true. It's all my fault" I said getting up and running to the bathroom.

Once I got there I locked the door and started looking for a razor blade or anything that I can cut with. "Betty! Don't!" "Go alway jughead" "Betts don't do it! It's not the answer!" "I bloody well know it's not! But that's all I can think about right now!" "Betty listen to me! Look down at your chest...what do you see?" "My necklace..." "and what's on that necklace?" "The letter J" "What does the J stand for?" "Stop-" "what does it stand for Betty?" "It's stands for jughead" "and why do you wear that necklace?" "...as I promise that I won't cut..." "good girl. Now Betty please open the door..." I take in a deep breath and unlock the door opening it to see a scared Jughead Jones.  "I'm sorry..." "don't be sorry Betts just come here" I walk over to him and he pulls me in close to him. "I don't even know where their bodies are" "I know I'm so sorry Betty" "I know" "hey you gonna go to pops?" "Think I need something stronger than a milkshake" "bar it is then" I nod in agreement.

Jugheads POV    (Jughead fangs)

Once we got to the bar Betty saw Veronica and they went off talking. God knows what they'll get up to. "Their like two naughty school girls" "should of seen them in high school" I said with I little chuckle. "How she doing jughead?" "To be honest...not good. She's blaming herself" "what? Why? That's crazy!" "I know, she thinks it's her fault because she's the one that brought chic back to riverdale..." "oh god. Poor Betty. Shes got to know it's not her fault" "right now I think her heads to messed up to think straight. I'm really worried about her fangs" "I know Jug. But she's a strong girl. One of the strongest here" "I know but...fangs she's blaming herself for the death of Elizabeth" "elizabeth?" "Our daughter" "the one that chic killed. I'm so sorry jughead. She can't blame herself for that. It was out of her hands..." I nod in agreement but a tear starts to fall down my cheek. "Jughead?" "Chic started the fire..." "the fire at the trailer?!" "The one that killed my dad and Alice..." "Shìt jughead im so sorry. Wait if Betty's blaming herself for the stuff that chic has done then-" I cut him off before he can say it. "Then she's blaming herself for the fire. Yep" "Jesus Christ" "can say that again"

Betty's POV (Betty Veronica)

"Hey V, how you doing?" "I'm fine Betty. More importantly how are you?" "Ah ya know. I'll be okay..." I said with tears forming in my eyes once again. "Come on. Let's talk some where more private" "Okay" she grabs my arm and we walk into the office. "Okay B, the truth..." "...it's all my fault Veronica! The fire, the attack, Polly and her kids death and it's all because of me!" "Woah woah woah! Betty, look at me. It not your fault! Non of it! You hear me?!" "Ver-" "no Betty! And besides how is the fire your fault?" "Chic...he started the fire" "oh my god. Betty I'm so sorry" I just nod and start crying again. I can't keep it In "Betty wait here I'm gonna go and get us drinks okay?" "Okay"

Third person POV (jughead Veronica fangs)

once Veronica walks back out of office she sees jughead and fangs at the bar and she walks up to them. When she got to them she wrabbed her arms around jughead whispered "I'm so sorry" in his ear he smiled and hugged her back. After a minute or so they both pull away and she gives fangs a kiss. "I take it she's told you everything then?" "Yeah, I'm sorry jughead. We all thought it was an accident" "so did we" "I can't believe she's blaming herself for everything. It's that dìck chics fault!" Fangs side "polly and her children's death..." Veronica chipped in "...our baby" once jughead said that Veronica looked shocked and fangs looked at jughead and gave his a weak smile and rubbed his hand in an comforting way. "Wait what?!" Veronica asked " she didn't tell you?" "Oh my god! Wait jug did she?!" "No she nearly did but I managed to calm her down" "That's good then" said fangs. They both looked over at Veronica and she was as white as snow. "Ronnie? Baby what's is it?" "I-I. You stopped her but you think she might try again?!" "Maybe...why Veronica where is she?!" "In the office!" "Shìt" jughead gets up and runs to the office