Chaper 22

Jugheads POV

"Betts?! What happened?!" "She was having a panic attack when we saw her running out of the bar. What happened jughead?!" Fangs asked "Why don't you ask my sister!" "Oh come on she probably faking it! I know Archie said she was a drama queen but wow" "what did you just say?" Veronica asked getting up in jellybeans face. "What?" "You've spoken to Archie?!" Jughead asked his sister pulling Veronica away "Well yeah why? I mean how else was I gonna know what's going on in my brothers life seen as you never call me!" "Jellybean Archie's a ghoulie" jughead said calmly What?!"

"Boss she's still not coming round" "Alright just take her up to the apartment and I'll call 911" "jughead-" "save it jellybean I don't want to hear it right now. Fangs take her to mine please and get straight back here. Jellybean I'll see you when I get home" "...fine"

Betty's POV

when I woke up I wasn't in the bar...I was in a hospital bed. What happened? "Jug?" "Yeah betty I'm right here" he was sat next to the bed in a chair looking at me and holding my hand. "What happened?" "You had a panic attack and fainted you've been out cold for a few hours..." "oh god. Wait where's jellybean?" "She's at the house. I'm so sorry Betts" "What why?" "If I had called her more or something then she wouldn't have spoken to Archie and she wouldn't have ripped into you like that. I'm so sorry" "it's fine Jug you couldn't of known"

"but Betty she's my sister. My family this is my fault" "hey juggie, your family is my family okay? We're a team and one family okay and it's not your fault! So don't you dare think that" "alright Betts" "good. Now. When the hell am I getting out of here?" "They want to keep you over night just to be on the safe side-" "like hell im staying in here another night of my life! No way" "Betty-" "no jug! I'm not spending another night away from you!" "Will you stay if I stay with you?" "I can't ask you to do that" "hey what did you say? 'We're a team' so I'm staying" "thank you juggie"

(In the morning)

"Okay Betts the papers are signed so you can go home" "thank god". I'm so ready to go home and away from this place but then it hit me...I didn't go to my mums and fps grave. "Jug? We didn't go" "...why don't we go on the way home?" "Yeah id like that".

Once we got to the grave we both sat dow. In front of it, "hi mom, hey Fp" "hey dad, Alice" I hate this I've no idea what to say or weather I should say anything "hope your keeping my little girl safe dad" jug chocked out, I learned against him and wiped away the tears coming from his eyes. We've lost so much and yet...we're still able to get up in the morning, because we have each other, right? Yeah right! "Love you mum" "love you dad" we sit there for about 20 minutes in silence till I said "he has to pay" "Betty we can't do anything the serpents can't afford an other war right now" "who said anything about the serpents" "no way in hell Betty!" "Its the only way to make him pay jughead! I can't just sit around while he's still breathing!" "Betty listen you to me! Promise me you went go after him?! Please! I can't lose you to, I already nearly did!" "Jug I'll be careful-" "no! Promise me Betts he's already taken away my dad and my daughter I won't let him take you as well!" Jughead said with tears running down his face. "Hey hey I'm not going anywhere okay? I...I promise Alright I promise I won't go after him" "thank you"