Chaper 8

Betty's POV

(Jughead Betty sweet pea)

One month later

It's been a month since I left the hospital. 4 months on and my rips still hurt a little which makes even the littlest of things hard. Like getting off a chair is more uncomfortable than painful now but it's still hard. Jughead has been amazing. He's had to do everything around the house, I hate that he has to do everything but uncomfortable soon becomes painful. Because jughead works at the bar he's gone from 10am to 5:45pm every weekday so he doesn't have to work the weekends but that leaves be alone in the house all day, which neither one of us was comfortable with so some of ours friends come to the house every-time Jugheads not there. It's been mostly sweet pea and Veronica, sometimes Kevin that watch me.

Jugheads POV

"Jug? Jughead? Chic! No! The fire. Fire noooo! Juggie?!" I wake up to Betty screaming in her sleep, she must be having nightmares again. I try shaking her to wake her up but she's in a really deep sleep. There's nothing I can do and it kills me. I get out of bed and walk to her side of the bed I pull back the covers and lift her up into my arms and I carry her to the bottom of the bed and lay her down on the rug. I grab the covers off the bed and pull her back into my arms on the floor. When she had nightmares before and be in this deeper sleep she would move around so much that she'd fall off the bed and because her rips are weak a fall like that could put her back in hospital. So sleeping on the floor for a few hours with her is worth it. I don't want to spend another night away from her.

"Hey. Betts? Baby wake up" " hm?" "I gotta go to work you getting up now or...?"  "No it's fine I'll get up now...5 more minutes" "uh huh, alright I'm gonna shower". Once I get out the shower and walk over the the draws to get dressed but before i do I noticed that Betty is still asleep on the floor so I kneel down and pick her and put her on the bed softly. "Juggie your making me wet!" "You know it Betts" even tho she's still got her eyes closed she bits her lip. "Your side or mine?" "Yours please. Hey jug?" "Yeah baby?" "Come here a sec" I think I know exactly what she's doing but non the less I do as I'm told. "What is it Juliet?" She opens her big beautiful green eyes and looks right at me, she wraps her arms around my neck she leans her head up so that are lips are centimetres apart. "I want you juggie . I want you inside me" "Betts your rips your still hurt remember...I don't want to hurt Betty" "I know jughead but you won't hurt me, you never could. Not now not ever and you know why I know this?" "Why?" I said with a smirk on my face. "Because I love you and you love me. now and forever" "always" as soon as I said that she pulled me down onto her. "Ahh!" "Betts you okay?! Im sorry!" "I-I'm fine jughead. Don't be sorry okay" "I love you" "love you too" I kissed her on the lips and slowly kissed my way down her neck, then her stomach, then her hips until I got to her shorts but before I could go any further there was a knock at the door down stairs. "If that's sweet pea I'm gonna kill him" she said with a slight chuckle. "You and me both" we both got up Betty went down stairs to answer the door while I got dressed. I heard sweet peas voice as I was coming down the stairs. "Hey sweet pea" "hi Betty. Uh you got a minute boss?" "Sure sweets. See you in sec Betts" she just nodded as I lead sweet pea out side onto the garden. "What's wrong? Is it chic?!" "Kind of boss..." "kind of? What's going on?" "I got a message from one of the serpents at the bar this morning saying that Andrews is going to his dads grave today and he's taking chic with him, probably to see Alice" "right and what's that got to do with us?" "The graveyard is on serpent land jug. It was Archie who sent the letter and I think it's best if you and fangs, Toni and Veronica go and watch them I'll stay with Betty" "your right they need to be watched, especially if chics going. And you'll definitely stay with Betty?" "Course boss. I swear" "okay good. Let's go" we walk back in and I see Betty making some coffee I walk up to her and hug her from behind carefully as to not hurt her. "I'm gonna be back A little late tonight Betts but sweet peas gonna stay with you till I get home alright?" "Why what's going on jug?" She asks turning round to face me "it's nothing to worry about Betty just some serpent stuff that's all..." "jughead what serpent stuff?! Or have you forgot I'm still a serpent! I'm your serpent queen for gods sake, so tell me what's wrong!" "Betts seriously it's nothing don't worry about it!" "Whatever jughead, have a nice day!" And with that she storms up stair and slams the bedroom door. "Why didn't you tell her?" "Because I don't want her to worry about chic! She's having nightmares again sweets. There not good she dreams she's getting attacked again and the fire at the trailer..." "alright boss, I'll keep an eye on her" "thanks sweet pea I'll see you later" "see ya boss"

A/N - just if it wasn't clear jughead just got out the shower and hadn't dyed off yet