Chaper 36

Betty's PoV

After I went up stairs I ran in mine and jug room and slid down the wall and cried into my knees. How could one person be so cruel? She never met me and she acts as though I'm her sworn enemy. After I stop crying as much I when into my wardrobe and dug out my mums old serpent jacket. I got changed into my pyjamas and into jugheads 'S' tops, got into bed and pull her serpent jacket on. It stills smells like her...roses, whiskey and I slight hint of smoke from when Fp would smoke around her. She hates that he smoked but she loved him and she never wanted anything about him to change, she loved the bones of that man and he loved the bones of her I just wish they were here...

I must of fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being taken out of the jacket and being pulled into the arms of the one man I feel safest with, the one man I loved more than anything. The one man how I wanted to marry more than anything but I know he's scared to ask me, he's scared that if he does someone we love will die and I get that but I still want him to ask me or maybe I'll ask him? 

"Hi" "Hey, you okay?" "I will be Jug" "you been crying?" "Just a little" damn you puff eyes "I'm sorry Betts" "don't be sorry okay?" "But-" "no buts juggie. What's done is done and we can't change that. We just have to look forward to the future, our future. Me, you and this baby..." I say as I look away from him but he places his hand on my bump and says "me, you and this baby" "Jugheads Jones, I love you" "I love you too, Betty Cooper" "now and forever" "always"

"Well would you look at the time" I said as I look at the lock on my bedside table. It read 00:01 "happy birthday, my darling" "thank you Betts" "hey Jug? Do you remember what we were doing this time last year?" "Uhh...I believe you were sat on me, kissing my neck trying to wake me up and then...well ya know what happened next" "Fancy recreating it?" I said bitting my lip. "You'll have to refresh my memory Betts" I just roll my eyes and climb on top of him "this helping?" I asked bitting my lip. "Very" jughead reply's.

As I lean down to kiss him his phone rings. Great. "You should it" I say with a smirk. "Or I could just leave?" "Or you could just answer it so that I can kiss you" "Fine" he picks the phone up without even looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"  *pause*  "hey mum..." I look down and climb off him and sit up on the edge of the bed turned away from jughead. "Thanks mum. Betty? What about Betty?" I get up shaking my head and walk out the room and go down stairs. I really don't want to listen to that women. She has no right to jughead. Not after the way she treated him! Once I got there I went to the kitchen and started to cook some bacon. This baby is going to be the death of me.

"Why are you cooking bacon? It's like 12:30am" "hi, Jellybean" I said wiping my nose. "What's wrong?" "It's nothing. What you doing up?" "I came down to get a drink, I thought I heard Jug talking to someone when I walked past?" "Yeah, he's talking to...her..." I said "she seriously called him? At this time of night?" "What's her game JB?" "To be honest Betty...your guess is as good as mine. Ever since dad died she's cut herself off from me. Not that I'm complaining though. That's why Im getting out of there..." "what?" "I wasn't going to say anything till tonight at the Dinner but...I'm moving to New York and away from her" "jelly your not even 18 yet-" "I know but I have a plan. I was going to ask if I could stay a few weeks till my birthday? Everything back home is packed and as for a place to live im moving in with James. My boyfriend we've been together for 4 years and he turned 18 a few days ago" "what does your mum say?" "She thinks I'm not, she doesn't like James. She actually tried to kill him once and she found him in bed with me..." she said blushing. "Woah! I'm know she's your mum but she's crazy!" "You don't know the half of it" she said chuckling.

"Hey you want some bacon?" "Sure why not" as I plate up the bacon and pass her her plate I ask "so...tell me about James" as soon as I said James she started blushing like crazy. "We've been friends for years. Then one day we had to put on a play for school and we both got the mind leads...but what we didn't know is that we had to kiss at the end and it wasn't like a peck on the cheek kiss...it was a deep...passionate...loving kiss" she said blushing even more. "So...what you two kissed and it was love at first kiss?" "Erm...something like that. After opening night we talked...a lot. I was staying at his for the night, it wasn't unusual for me to do that we were best friends. After we talked I kisssd him, and he kissed me back. We didn't talk for about a week and he asked me round and we talked about how we both feel and we've been together ever since. I love him so much Betty, it's crazy how much" "Well I'm happy for you!" "Really?!" "Of Course I am! You deserve to be happy and of course you can stay here but how will you see him?" "Ah...that was also something I wanted to talk to you about?" "I'm fine with it but it's him up there you gotta convince" "I'm sure I can win him round...I hope" "well if not I'll talk to him" "thanks Betty".