Chaper 11

Betty's POV 

(jughead Sweet pea chic Archie Betty)

But before he could tell me my ex-best friend and worst nightmare walked in. My eyes widened and I started shaking. Sweets must of noticed because he grabbed my hand and put his arm around my shoulder trying to cover my face as we walked out.

Then I saw jughead and he had a split lip.  What the hells going? I hoped to god that chic didn't see me!

"Betts? What you doing here?!" "Jug what's going on why is he here?" "Sorry boss I didn't know you'd come here. Betty wanted to get out the house-" "it's fine sweet pea just take her home please" "that's the serpent stuff you wouldn't tell me isn't it?! Why didn't you tell me?!" "Betts I-" but before he could finish the bell on the door to pops rang and out walked Archie Andrews and my brother...chic Cooper. 

Third person POV

chic and Archie walked out of pops and towards the serpents. Jughead moved Betty behind him so that chic couldn't get to her. "...Betty" Archie basically growled. "Betty! What a shame to see you...alive. Tell me how are you? How's the little bundle of joy?" "You basted! You killed my baby! Why?!" "Because dear sis your a slut and sluts must be punished!" Chic snapped and took a step closer to her before jughead moved them back and away from him. "I'm sorry Chic but I can't wait..." "it's fine Archie go ahead"  "Jug?" Betty asked but before jughead could answered Archie pulled out a gun. And pointed it at Betty and jughead. "Betty would you come here please I just wanna talk" "your not going anywhere near her!!" "Okay fine let me rephrase that. Betty come here or I'll kill jughead and every serpent here!"  "It's okay juggie I love you" she said as walked out of his arms and towards Archie and chic. She was shaking so much she could hardly walk but she made it to them before jughead could stop her. "Betts!" "It's okay jughead" " aww how sweet. Betty to the rescue. Oh and Archie put the gun down. That's too, what's the word I'm looking for... humane" "got a point there".

"Please just let her go!" Jughead shouted and stepped closer to the love of his life but chic was to fast. Once jug stepped closer he grabbed Betty by the throat and held her at arms length. "J-j-Jug-" "shout up bìtch" "Archie language please. But your right she is tho...now down to business. I'll give you this serpent slut back if you give me the serpents. Deal?" "Jughead don't you dare!!" "What other choice do I have Betts?! I can't lose you!" "You also can't lose the serpents! There lives out weigh mine! Chic just do it already. Kill me!" "Have it your alway Betty. Guess she chose for you jughead" chic started squeezing his hand around Betty's neck tighter and tighter chocking her she was about to pass out before sweet pea said "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Unless that is you want Archie's blood all over this car park?" "Sweet pea?" "Let her go and I'll let Archie go"

"Do we have a deal?"

A/N - sorry it's so sort hope your enjoying it! Again so sorry it's so bad