Chaper 15

Betty's POV

(Betty Veronica Archie)

Once I got to Veronica's I park round the back of there house so that Archie doesn't see me. Go and knock on the back door and text Veronica letting her know it's me.

"V?" "Betty?!" "Veronica what's going on?!" "I don't know! I come home and take a shower but when I come down stairs he's at the front door! He keeps begging me to open it, saying he's made a terrible mistake leaving me!" "Oh my god! Come here" "Betty I don't know what to do! They guys are probably at the bar so sweet pea wouldn't hear his phone and fangs left his here!" Shìt! If Archie gets in here god knows what he'll do and jugs gone to find fangs and sweet pea.

"It'll be okay V it'll be okay..." "no it won't, ya know you should really learn to move away from the door once you've opened it and then probably lock it again" we both jumped at the sudden change of voice "Archie! Veronica get behind me" I said pushing her behind so that he cant get her "Betty-" "what do you want Archie?!" "...I want to talk" "not gonna happen Archie" "if you think I'm letting you anywhere near her think again!" "Oh come on! Why can't we just sit down and chat, like we used to?" "Because Archie you join the ghoulies! You betrayed us!" Veronica shouted from behind me. "Actually it's mainly Betty I wanted to talk to" "well tough luck" she said pulling me back and away from Archie. "If I let you talk will you let Veronica go?" "What Betty no way!" "...fine" "Veronica get out" "Betty no! Okay I'm not leaving you! He's not even armed" "you sure about that" Archie's says pulling out knife from his jacket. "Veronica go! I'll be fine" "Veronica I'd go if I were you....wouldn't want Betty to get hurt now would we?" "Okay okay, don't hurt her" "Betty I'll call jughead" "okay" Veronica slowly made her way out of the house. "So Archie...what do you want to talk about?" "Me, you and our baby. Our family" he put his hand on my stomach like there was baby in there. "What the hell are you talking about?!" "Betty Betty Betty...I love you and you love me! We can have a family together! Away from this. Away from the The serpents! Away from all the pain and death!" "Away from the ghoulies?" "...no! They can protect us! Me and you and our baby!" "What baby Archie?! I'm not pregnant with your baby nor will I ever be!" "No don't say that Betty!" "Archie im a serpent, I love jughead and I don't love you" "no! You love me not him! I know you lost a baby but it's no big deal Betty! We can have one" "you son of a bìtch! Don't you ever say that my baby dying is no big deal! And besides you blame me for Fred's death!" "I know I do Betty but if your with me then we can work it" "Archie... it's not gonna happen. I'm sorry but I don't love you"

god jughead hurry up

"you did in high school..." "Yes, yes I did but that was years ago and that was before I found jughead. Before I found out what it's like to truly be in love and be loved. That just isn't something you can give up on Archie and it's something we'll never! Have..." "Betty-" "I'm sorry Archie" then I can head motorbikes pull up outside.