Chaper 27

Betty's PoV

"This can't be happening! Please please please say this isn't happening" I say as I walk into the Wyrm, I didn't realise I was saying it out loud until sweet pea walks up behind "ahh!" I scream really load and everyone just looks at my really confused "Betty? You okay there?" "Y-yeah sorry you just made me jump" "you've been really jumpy lately, everything alright?" "Yeah fine sweets just had a lot on my mind" "Okay if your sure" "I am. Hey where's jug?" "Hes out getting some food at pops for everyone, he said he had some big news to tell the serpents" "oh okay hey I'm gonna go up to the apartment for a bit...my heads killing me" "Okay Copper I'll get you when jughead gets back" "thanks sweet pea"

"Okay Betty, your gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay. It's probably negative and you just have bug" I was sat on the bathroom floor of the apartment waiting for the timer to ring. I wouldn't wait any longer. I had to know, I had to know if I was caring my brothers baby or not.

Beep. Beep. Beep

Oh god okay you can do this...just flip the test over... oky Betty you got this!

...positive

"Fuck!"

I couldn't believe it, I'm pregnant. Oh, my god pregnant. I look at the slick again and it says 2 months, great definitely chics.

*gun shot*

What the hell was that?! God I can't leave the serpents alone for 3 minutes! I think to myself as I walk over to the door and start walking down the stairs "guys seriously? Can't I leave to go lay down for 2 minutes? What the hells going-chic?! Archie?! What the hell are the ghoulies doing here?!" "Well hello to you too betts" "what do you want chic!" "I came to see how my little sister was doing after...ya know...after we had a little fun. So how are you?" "B what's talking about?" "Chic get your ghoulies and yourself out of here before I kill you and I swear to god I'll do this time, I won't give you a chance again" I said as sternly as I would and the truth is I'm so scared. More scared than I've ever been. "Betty you okay you don't look so good are you okay?" "What the hell do you care Archie?!" "Oh my god, I knew it. You look like mum did haha" "what are you talking chic?!" "You really think so boss?" "Oh Archie I know she is" "chic shut the hell up" "Cooper what's again on?!" "It's nothing sweet pea!" "Ohhhh you haven't told them, Come on Betty your the serpent queen don't you think they deserve to know? Wait does jughead know?" "Get the hell out ghoulies" "Fine have it your way...now!" All the ghoulies chic had brought with him point there guns at the serpents, we were defenceless. "Now sis why don't you come here so we can have a little chat?" "And if I don't?" "I'll let my ghoulies Loose" "...fine" "Betty dont!" "I don't have a chose! I'm not letting the serpents die!" "Good girl Betty" "oh shut up Archie!" I slowly walk over to them with my hand in my serpent jacket and has I near them I put my hands in my jeans pocket along with my serpent knife and I'm not stupid I knew what he was probably going to do but there's no way In hell im giving him the chance. "So Betty how are you?" "I'm fine Chic" I reply as I stand in front of him. He tells me to turn around so that I'm facing the serpents, I mouth to fangs who's at the back and nearly out of sight to get jug and he walks backwards slowly to the fire exit. But before I know it chics arms are around me and his gun to my head. I'm so scared, I'm scared he's going to try and rape me again. I start breathing really heavily and start shaking. Shit I'm gonna have panic attack. Okay Betty calm down. It's gonna be okay just breath in and out in and out. "Oh Betty calm down I'm not going to hurt you" "really...why?" "Because you are carrying precious cargo" he says placing a hand on my stomach and tears slowly begin to fall from my eyes as I'm looking down, how could he of known I look and see the horror on my family's faces. "What do you want chic?" "...you and your baby. With me. Forever" my eyes widen as he said that. I was frozen in fear "please. Don't" I look at him over my shoulder than back to the serpents and I lock eyes with sweet pea and he nods his head, telling me it's okay and to be brave. That I got this. I smile and say to chic "ya know what...okay I'll come with you but I'm one condition" "and that is?" He says as he lets me go so that I face and I reach into my pocket and get my knife and hold it behind my my back. "The condition is that I never see you again!" "What?!" I kick him in the knee and slash my knife across his face and stabbing him in the arm and side   "That's for polly and this" I stab him in the shoulder "this is for mum and Fp!" And the ghoulies couldn't fight back because now the serpents had had a chance to pull out there guns.

After all the ghoulies had clears out with chic Archie came up to me and said "this isn't over!" And punched my in the upper rip which hurt like a bitch but I was so high on a adrenaline I hardly Noticed the pain. After he had ran out all the serpents started to cheer that's when I saw him, my jug clapping with them and I ran up to him and hugged so tightly. "I'm so proud of you Betts!" "Thanks Jug I am too" "you did it! You stood up to him" "yeah...I I know" I suddenly felt the pain were Archie had punched me and started to feel faint. "Betts? What's wrong?" "I I don't know" I put my hand on the area and it felt wet I was wearing a black top so I hadn't noticed the blood, I look at my hand and collapsed.

A/n - hey! So I'm just gonna upload chapter as I write. Hope your all enjoying this and hope Betty will be okay...who knows...