Pro log ⚠️ (please read to understand the story)

Jughead is the leader of the southside serpents after his dad stepped down as the leader to be with Alice, his secret high school love. After Hal went to prison for being the black hood, F.P. was there for Alice and after about a month they both decided it was time to rekindle their lost love for each other once again. And they are happy, Alice rejoined the serpents and even though F.P. stood down as the leader he was still apart of the gang, he was wasn't ready to give that part up yet but sadly they both died in a fire at the trailer. Betty was now the queen of the serpents, Jugheads queens.

Now as for the rest of their friends, well after Archie joined the ghoulies he had to cut all ties with his friends, even after Betty stayed away from them so that he wouldn't have to. Becuase even though hal denies it, he killed Fred Andrews in the shooting at pops. Archies not been able to look betty in the eye since that day, he blames her for her father's crimes against his family, he can't even stand to be near her. very rarely does he leave her a note saying one maybe two shorts sentences and yet he still claims he's in love with her and that she shouldn't be with Jughead she should be with him and the ghoulies, not the southside serpents. He even dumped Veronica for her saying it wasn't even Betty's fault, what happened to his dad. When in actual fact it wasn't, the only link is that it was her father that pulled the trigger. As for Kevin, well he's officially dating Joaquin and they are thinking of moving in together as Kevin as joined the serpents as a birthday present for his boyfriend and Veronica is too but not for Joaquin's birthday, she's doing it for betty and shes also doing for fangs, after he was shot she would visit him in the hospital, she had no idea why but she felt drawn to him after Archie stabbed her in the back and Betty and to honest all their friends. now they are both living in fangs flat with sweet-pea, they don't mind though they all get on really well.

Now that they have all finished at Riverdale high. betty and Cheryl are working at the Whyte wyrm with Toni. Toni and Cheryl are official now so they both love working together at the bar. A lot has happened since they left Riverdale high. What was once a town with 'peep' washed in the blood of innocents people, was now beginning to go back its original sense of place, well at least for the majority of Riverdale, has for our beloved serpents?life would never be the same again, especially for Betty and Jughead. As they were starting their new lives together, away from the pressure of high school, catching Riverdale's latest killer and the abuse Hal and then chic would put betty though while her mother stood helplessly by. Or so they thought. As for one tragic night by sweet watch river, Betty made a decision that would change her whole life, in one single act of cruelness, jealousy, and lust, sadly it was not the lust she would ever want or to ever want again but life's cruel hand has a tight grip on her and doesn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

Chic, Chic is the oldest child of Alice and Hal Cooper. Chic takes after his father completely. Is it any wonder when all Hal would do to him is show him how to be a 'man' in his opinion, never hitting or abusing Chic just Betty and then force Chic to abuse her too. Now that Chic is an adult Alice finally kicked him out when Hal was arrested, so he became a Ghoulie and then after a few months of showing his worth, he became the leader of the Ghoulies.

after leaving high school and the dangers of the Cooper household (mainly Hal and Chic) Betty decided to start afresh, say goodbye to 'the perfect girl next door' and welcomes a new betty copper, but she hopes betty jones would be in her future. Instead of pastel colors, cute and tidy clothes she now wears black ripped jeans, grey, black or white are her main colors and of course her serpent jacket. As for the rest, they all stayed more or less the same, apart from the new serpent jackets, but after the death of her mother and stepfather, someone how had always been more of a dad to her than hal ever was. Betty and Jughead moved back into the cooper house. even tho they completely decorated Betty still has trouble going into her old bedroom, where her father and brother would abuse her.