Chaper 61

Sweet peas PoV

"You are just the prettiest little girl I've ever seen, and I'm gonna make sure that no body ever hurts you lili. I swear to god I'll always protect you" I say looking down and the smiling baby In my arms. "Your so good with her..." "thanks...JB" "Sweets? I'm sorry for what I said. Truly I am. I wasn't thinking-I'm sorry!" She said as she teared up.

"Hey hey hey it's okay it's okay. Don't cry, baby please don't cry. It was just fight we've had them before Okay?" "Okay I love you" "i love you too" "ya know you look good with a kid" she said looking down at lili in my arm and my other around her. "Don't get any ideas....yet" "what?" "What?" "You want kids?" "I'd rather love to have kids! I already love this beautiful little girl and she's my god daughter. I'd love to have kids with you!" "Really? With me?"

"Well yeah! I can't see myself with anyone else. I wouldn't want to see myself with anyone else. Jelly bean jones I gonna marry you one day" "...sweet pea, I gonna marry you one day" the biggest smile made it's why to my face as I leaned into kiss her. "What if someone sees? What if my dad sees?!" "Screw it. Screw them, I gonna tell everyone I'm in love with you" she then leans the rest of the way and our lips fitted perfectly together.

"I knew it!" Someone said and we jumped apart. It was Betty. "Uhhhh..." "How long you been there?" "Long enough. Long enough JB. And don't worry about your brother. I'll talk to him" "thank you cooper" "no problem sweet pea, now mind if I take my daughter to meet her grandad?" "Do you have to?" I asked and she just giggled. "Hey come on...you literally stayed up all night just so she could sleep in your arms" "wait what?" JB asked.

"Yeah like, 3 nights ago. He's amazing with her JB" "what can I say, she loves for favourite godfather" "don't like the others hear you say that" "yeah yeah. Here take her. I want to have a word with Jellybean upstairs" "you do?" "Yeah i do" "don't do anything I wouldn't do"