Chaper 33

Jugheads PoV

"Tallboy get the hell out of here before I lose it!" "Fine. but Betty? You don't scare me" "well she should! She's one of the strongest, bravest and kindest serpent here. Queen or not"

"You okay?" "I'm fine Jug, it's just tallboy mouthing off" "don't let him get to you" "I'm trying. Now can we please go home? I feel sick and dirty and my side hurts" "Of Course we can go home" "serpents! Everyone go home and get some rest" Betty shouted and one by one they all leave leaving me and Betty the inner circle.

"How you doing Betty?" "I'm fine fangs just glad it's out in the open now" she said with a smile. I love this women. We all went and sat down in one of booths at the bar. "I guess we're not going home yet then" I whisper onto her ear as she sat between my legs with her back learning on me. "This is home" she whispered back and that made me smile.

"Okay, Who wants lunch?" Toni said suddenly standing up. All the guys orders burgers and fries, Cheryl ordered a turkey wrap and Veronica ordered a chicken wrap and Betty ordered a tuna cheese melt. "So Betty? When are we going shopping?!" "V shopping for what exactly?" "For baby's things! Oh my god your gonna need a whole new wardrobe!" "Veronica I'm not even showing yet..." "yeah but still" "I actually think it's great idea" I said and Betty turned and looked at me with a confused face "what?" "You really think it's a good idea?" "Well yeah of course, you get to do something normal for a change but! I have one condition" "yes...jughead" said rolling her eyes at me. I smile and say "the furniture for the baby and the nursery we do together, Just us?" "I'd love nothing more" she replied and kissed me. 30 minutes later and Toni and Cheryl came out with our food and sat down.

Betty's PoV

As soon as I got a wif of my food I felt sick, I Tried to ignore it and just eat because I'm so hungry! I take a bit and it just made it worse. I place the sandwich back down on the plate slowly trying to chew my food but with every chew I felt more and more sick. I guess Jug must of of noticed because he asked me "Betts? You okay?" I slowly shake my head but before he could say anything else I ran off to the restroom and though up...great.

"Being pregnant sucks!" "You okay B?" "Yeah fine Veronica but can someone make sure that tuna isn't here when I get out please?" "Yeah sure B" "thanks" "no problem Betty. You need anything?" I suddenly got really dizzy even though I was sat down "Betty? Betty you okay? B answer me?! Betty?!" "I'll be one minute Veronica" I said quietly because my head was spinning but I guess she didn't hear me because next thing I new jughead broke the door down. God he's dramatic

Jugheads PoV

Betty had been about 10 minutes so Veronica said she was going to check on her. Then a few minutes later we heard her shouting for Betty to answer her. I suddenly got up and ran to the restroom. "Veronica what's wrong?" "She was talking a second ago but then she wouldn't answer me and it went quiet and she's locked the door" "Alright Veronica stand back" I say as I kick the door in and it swinged open and Betty was on the floor and she look startled.

"Betty you okay?" "I'm fine Jug I just went a little dizzy thats all. probably from the fact that I ran here and I lost a lot of blood yesterday okay?" "Betty don't do that me! Jezz you scared the living hell out of me" "sorry jug" she said with a slight laugh. It was the first time I've seen her laugh in months. "Come on help me up I'm staving" "Alright mummy" "What?" "I just wanted to see the look on your face" "funny. Alright daddy" we both just blushed "yeah to weird" Betty said I just smirked "oh really? Because I remember a certain someone's 19th birthday and someone screaming daddy-" "I don't know what your talking about" we both just smiled at each other god I love her so much. "But maybe you can jog my memory tonight" she said with a smirk and started walking to the booth.

Betty's PoV

"Feeling better?" "Yeah Toni thanks" "that's good" "being pregnant sucks!" "Yeah but you baby after it" "Veronica have you ever looked after a baby?" Toni asked and Veronica shrugged her shoulders "how hard can it be?" Then Toni and jughead burst out laughing, they were laughing so hard I actually thought they were going to die. "Oh my god I remember having to raise rob! Got her was nightmare. All the crying and to the countless nappy's oh and don't get me started on the 3am and 4am feeds urge!" Toni told us and rob was her younger brother he was a few years old than jellybean and had just joined the serpents, but with wha toni was saying now made me worry even more about being a mum... "oh my god you think rob was bad? Jellybean was the worst she would cry all day then cry all night god it would drive me insane-" then my phone rang thank god! "Huh speak of the devil and she will appear" I said walking off to answer it.

"Hey JB how's it going?" "Hey Betty! I'm okay how's you?" Oh dear "I'm...im alright?" "What's wrong?" "Hey um jellybean where are you right now?" "I'm at home mums out why what's going on? Is it jughead?!" "No no, no he's fine but you might want to sit down for this" I say as I begin to tell her what happened. Never since I she came to the Whyte wyrm we've been talking a lot. We call every few days and video chat every couple of weeks. Her and jughead have gotten a lot closer and he can't wait to see her but what he doesn't know is that me and jellybean have a sorted out for her to come down for the week for his birthday!

"Oh my god Betty I'm sorry" "it's okay, really me and jughead are working though it and besides he's already said that he's going to help me raise it" "that's great Betty! We'll talk more soon. Oh! Before I forget are you still okay to put me up?" "Of Course I am JB and jughead will love it!" "Alright I'll talk to you later" "see ya"

Thank god Jug is going to have a great birthday! I know he hates it so it's just going to inner circle and jellybean.