Chaper 44

Betty's PoV

Once the bus station closed for the night I didn't want to go home. So I was walking around. Riverdale for hours, I walked past my mums old newspaper office, I walked to pops and got a tea to keep me warm, I walked to the drive in, we'll what's left of it. I walked to sweet water river and then I ended up at sunny side trailer park. I walk to FPS  old trailer  and walk around it, well carefully walking on most of it.

I saw FPS room where mum and him died, where I court jug cutting and where I found my mum the happiest she's ever been, where he said he loved her, that he never stopped. Then I walk to jugs old room. It looks the same, just a little old and dusty. This was room meant so much to both of us, it's where I first wake up in jugs arms, some others firsts. This was where the boy I fell in love with lived and it's where I first knew I loved him, even if I hadn't told him get.

There's still photos on the wall and some in frames around here that he never took with him. Some of Archie and him, me and him, me and Archie and Veronica and Archie, etc. This was where our life's started, our friendship that turn into are family. Just with out Archie. I sat down on the bed, it was damp and smelled old but even after years. It still smiled like him.

Sweet peas PoV

Me and fangs had been looking for her for hours and still no luck. We decided to try the trailer just in case and I hear crying as we closer and she was in Jugheads old room, her back to the headboard and her knees to her chest. Me and fangs just looked at her and we walked up to her and we both sat her in the middle of the bed and wrapped our arms around her as she cried even harder.

"Does he hate me?" Betty said quietly I hate seeing her like this, so sad and hurt. "No, no he could never. He's just upset" fangs replied "he loves you cooper" "I'm sorry guys, I should of told you!" She said crying harder, if that's even possible. "Betty's it's fine. If it was me I couldn't of told Veronica. Tonight has been so dramatic and a lot has happened" "he's right betts, tonight has been a lot"

We stay there for about an hour just cuddling Betty while she cried. When she started to calm down I asked if she wanted to go home and she said yes. I pull her head towards me and I kiss her temple, she literally my sister and I love her. Fangs does the same but to her other temple but because my hand was on the back of her head, was fangs brought her towards him I looked at my hand and it was covered in blood.

As she was about to her up I saw she had bruises on her neck, they looked like hand prints. "Betty why's your head bleeding?" "Oh, when I was in the restroom with jellybean and Gladys, she hit jellybean to the floor and I gave her the spilt lip so she pushed me hard against the nearest wall and that wall had a mirror on it so my head smashed against it and breaking the mirror. Then...then she started choking me..." she said looking. "Come on were going to the hospital to get you checked out" "I'm fine" "no arguments Betty" fangs said. We helped her up and she got on the back of my bike and we rode to the hospital with fangs following us.