Chaper 17 ⚠️

A/n - warning ⚠️ this chapter has some upsetting parts just to warn you

Betty's POV

(Betty Archie)

"Betty that's not true you don't love him you just feel sorry for him!" "No I don't Archie I love him" I said in a calming voice "no Betty!!" He shouted at me and had a few tear fall down my face, he was scaring me. "I'm sorry-" "Archie you joined the ghoulies! You betrayed me! You say you love me but you blame me for your dads death and join my brother!" "I know I know! I was lost but with you I find myself your my best friend just come with me" "and join chic?! No way in hell!" "I know he put you through a lot when you were younger but-" "Archie not 6 months ago he put me in a coma  he killed me baby! My child archie! He nearly killed me. I only woke up because they had to turn the life support off, Archie he nearly killed me" "you-you were pregnant?"

"...yeah I only found out after I woke up and jughead told me..." "he killed your baby?" "Yes! Archie he's not a good person! Please just come home with us, I'm not saying to join the serpents but come home. Archie come home with us. With me?" "Now why the hell would I leave chic and the ghoulies? He did me a favour!" "Wh-what?!" "That serpent scum bag got you knocked up and now, thanks to Chic. That abomination is no longer alive..." abomination? He just called my dead baby a abomination! Hell no! With tear walking tears running down face I slow walk up to Archie with my hands in a jacket pockets, thank god I had my serpent jacket on. I walked up to him so I was right up in his face. "Take! That! The hell! Back!" "...no!" I took my hand of my pocket and with it my serpent knife, I flipped it open and rammed it into his side getting blood all over hands. He fell to floor and I climbed on top of him a whispered "stay away from me or next time it'll be your heart"

he looked me right in the eyes and said "chic killed polly and the twins..." "no your lying! No one knows where they are!" "Think again Betty and if you still don't believe me here he recorded it" he handed me his phone with a video ready to play. It was of polly tied up and the twins in her arms crying and chics voice telling her to shout up and that she'll see mum real soon, then...bang...bang...bang. He shot my sister in the head then my Niece and then my little nephew in their little heads.

As soon as i saw that I screamed, the only time I've ever screamed like that is when I found my mum and Fp dead. "Oh and chic started the fire" I just looked at him, my eyes turned into waterfalls as I got up and walked out the house and saw jughead and my friends and then...ghoulies. I heard them say that they only want to take Archie back. "You might want to him to the hospital first" everyone looked at me and jug run towards me and grabbed his arms around and I fell into his embrace. I can't believe it, my whole family is dead. My mum! My sister! Her children! Even Hal was dead not that I cared but the only person I ever felt like my dad was Fp and he was gone. I have no one! I'm all alone and it's my fault.