Chaper 69

"...Archie" "Hey jughead. Long time no see, how is everything?" "Where the hell is betty and my daughter?" "Oh I think you mean my daughter. And don't worry, their safe and sound, chics keeping an eye on them for me"

"What do you want?" "Penny. Betty for Penny" "what about lili?" "Hmm... ya know, I think I'm gonna keep my daughter"

"You really think that Betty nor I is gonna let you raise our daughter? Your insane" "well watching your father die right in front of you will do that to ya"

"Archie please I'm begging you. Let them go" "no can do" "you can have penny, I couldn't give a shit about her I just want my girls! Please...Archie" "...I'll see, meet by the greendale boarder. You have one hour"

"Jughead?" "Dad, Alice Thank god" "jughead where my daughter?!" "Archie has them.." "what?! How?!" "I don't know how! But I'm going to get them back!"

"When?!" "Now! He call, he wants penny for Betty" "okay good" "son what about lili?" "I'm working on it" "Well work harder! That's my granddaughter-" "and my daughter Alice!"

"Well she would be if you protected Elizabeth like you should have!" "And where were you Alice? Where were you when your youngest daughter needed you?" "At least I wouldn't of let her get raped!"

"You don't think I don't know that? You don't think that very time I look at the most beautiful little girl there is and I don't see how much I failed betty?! I know I did. I know I didn't protect her!"

"Oh poor jughead, can't protect his own family. At least what I did protected mine!" "Oh you mean by faking your death?! You made Betty blame herself for that! She nearly killed her self because of it! We both did!" "Well at least I know! How to protect her" "oh you mean like you did from Hal? Or chic?"

As soon as he finished Alice slapped him hard across the face, surly to leave a bruise.

"That's enough! Both of you! Now let's just focus on getting them back safe and alive. Both of them" "dad your with me fangs and penny. Veronica?" "Yeah?" "Your with Toni and Cheryl following us" "you got it" "Kevin? You and Joaquin and few other serpents go in front. The rest of you follow us" "what about?" "Alice you can with the girls"

One hour later

The serpents and ghoulies on opposite ends on the bridge. Jughead, Fp, Toni, Cheryl, Veronica, Fangs, Kevin and Joaquin started walking towards the middle at the same time as Archie and 7 other ghoulies.

"I want my girls Archie!" "And I want my mine" Fp nods his head for Alice to start walking forward with penny. "You okay baby?" "I will be" "know you've seen penny, my girls!!" Jughead screamed.

Archie nodded his head for chic to come forward with Betty and another ghoulie to come forward with lili.

Once jughead saw Betty his heart stopped. She was batted and bruised and holding a cloth dripping with blood to her side, level with her belly button.

"Bett?" "I-I'm oky" as Archie takes lili from the ghoulies arms, he's frozen. For the first time in years he felt at peace looking into these emerald green eyes of his daughter. For the first time in years he felt his heart beat a little bit faster. He felt truly happy since his father had died.

He was brought out of his trace by the whimpering pain of Betty. "I said not to harm her" "look Archie it was the only way to get that thing away from her" "that thing? That thing?! Chic that thing is my daughter!! So what you just stabbed her?!" "Arc-" "shut up I'll deal with you later!"

As he went back to staring at the beautiful baby girl in his arms he let a few tears fall down his face. "She's beautiful" "Archie my girls" he nodded his head.

Jughead then dragged penny over to where they were. "Let her go.." "boss?" "I said let betty go!" Chic let betty go with a push, jughead catching her just in time.

"Fp" Archie shouted towards the serpents. As Fp came running Archie kissed Lilis little forehead and promised no one was ever going to hurt her.