Chaper 25

Betty's POV

"Jug look at me" he just stayed at the end of the bed looking down, he can't even look at me. "Juggie please" "I can't" he can't look at me? He hates me "Jug I'm sorry, I should of listened to you I'm so sorry" I said he didn't even respond he just got up and walked around to me and pulled me close to him, holding me tight to his chest. "Don't! You ever! Say that! You hear me?! You have nothing to be sorry for!" "Jug you can't even look at me-" "no Betty that's not what I meant, I'm so angry! If I look at you I won't be able to stop myself from going to the ghoulies and killing him" he said now crying as well. "Do you want me to stay in the guest room?" "No, no of course not and I...I don't trust myself right now" "Well I do, I know you won't break your promise" I smile at him and he smiles back. "Now you sure you want me to stay?" "Yeah, yeah jug. I want you to stay, with me" "Okay Betts" he says and go to get changed into his sweat pants, he never sleeps in a shirt.

He walks out the bathroom in He his sweat pants...and a shirt. Why's he wearing a shirt? But before I could ask him  he walks over to the big arm chair and sits in it pulling a blanket over him. What is he doing? Oh Jug "get over you idiot" "Betts you sure?" "Of Course I am" he gets up and comes to bed, thank god. He gets in and I snuggle up to him, a few minutes later he rolls me so I'm on my side and he is spooning me, he knows this is the way I always sleep, on my side with him spooning me and his arm wrapped around me "this okay?" "It's perfect juggie" for the first time tonight, I finally feel safe.

Jugheads POV

I wake up with my arms around Betty, she looks so peaceful and then I remember what happened last night. Chic raped her, how could I let this happen? I should of killed chic while I had the chance!  Wait...is Betty crying? "Betts?" She's still asleep but she crying, oh Betty. "Betty? Hey baby wake up, hey shhh...I got you...shhh baby" "jug?" "Hey hunny?" "Why did he do this?" "I don't know baby, I'm so sorry" "I just feel so numb" "Betty you bound to, sweetie listen me. You'll get though this, your so strong Betts. Your the strongest person I know. That...that man has put you though so much and look...Betty look...your still here. You haven't given up you never have and you never will" "I love you juggie" "I love you to Betts. So much" I go to kiss her forehead but stop a few centimetres away from her, I don't want to upset her or trigger her.

Betty's POV

jug goes to kiss my forehead but stops, he probably doesn't want to upset so I learn my head up so his lips collide with my forehead, letting him know it's okay. I can feel the smile on his face as I do so. Once he pulls away he looks in to my eyes and I look in his, and all I see is the man I love. I place my hand on his cheek and pull him down so that ours lips crash together but jug tenses up but it doesn't feel like last nights it feels like my jughead kissing me and only him kissing me. I smile into the kiss and I feel him relax into it. "I love you Jughead Jones" "Betty copper, I love you" "now and forever" "always"