Chaper 62

Jugheads PoV

I know betty said anything was fine but...something must of happened!....

Everything was racing though my head, what happened?! Was it archie? Chic? Penny? Tallboy? The ghoulies? The serpents? Was lili okay? Was Betty okay? Was Jellybean okay?

I had no idea what was going on and it freaked me out. I tried calling her back but it either rang out or went to voice mail, I must of rang her 50 times on the way home and no answer. This can't be happening! I can't lose her again! Either of them!

Driving home was just a blur, I don't even remember getting in the car. Soon I pull up to the front of the house and jump out the car and run into the house. As soon as I got in I saw jelly bean running at me and she jumped into my arms.

"I'm so glad your home!" "Jelly what's going on?! Where's my girls?!!" "Betty's at the store and lili..." " lili What?! Where's my daughter!!" "She's with your dad upstairs jughead" "my dad? Sweet pea what are you talking about? My dads dead and has been for years"

"Jug...dads alive" "...wh-What?" "Jones go upstairs. But don't do anything stupid" I just nod my head and walk upstairs. This can't be true...I saw his body my self! This can't be true and he has my daughter!

I was about to go into Lilis room when I heard this man singing a song I haven't heard in years, not since I was young...
Then it finished and the man started to speak.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect your mum, she's like a daughter to me and your mum loves you and your dad so much, you my darling, have no idea much you are loved, how much my son loves you and how much he loves your mum"

"I'm so proud of him, your daddy lili. After everything he's been though and your mother for that matter. I can still see the love in her eyes when ever she talks about jughead. I'm so proud of my son, you have no idea my darling. And I promise you, I'm going to be the best grandpa I can be"

I open the door and it's really him...my dad is alive and holding my daughter in his arms.

"Hey jug..." he says and turns around and looks me in the eyes. I can see the tears already starting to fall... he puts my smiling baby girl down in her cot.

He walks up to me and cups my face with his large hands, tears now falling down both are faces. I've no idea what to do. I'm frozen.

"Dad...?" I say softly and he just nods his head. I feel all the colour draining from my face and he just pulls me into a tight hug.

It takes a second for me to realise what's happening but as soon as I do I hug him back just as tight...

I've got my father back....