Chaper 52

Veronica's PoV

How could he do that to her?! "Baby?" "I'm fine Fangs" "you can't lie to me Ronnie, talk to me" "how could he do that?! How could he do that to her?" I said as I broke down crying "Veronica come here" Fangs pulled me close to him and I buried my head into his chest. "Veronica what happened with you two?" "...our last prom night at high school, things were at the worst with me,Betty, jughead and Archie.

He couldn't even stand to be in the same room as her and I wanted my besties and my boyfriend around me for one last time and I told him that. We got into a big argument and he stormed off. That was also the night my mother sold me the bar back" "the night your dad killed your mum?" "Yeah. Later that night I went to find Archie because I needed him, my mother was just killed by my father. I got to his place and I walked in and saw chic and penny and Malachi. Archie was talking to them about joining the ghoulies. He tried to get me to join as well but I refused and slapped him for being such a idiot.

He slapped me back and pushed me hard against the wall, screaming at me that I was a no good serpent slut, like Betty" "oh honey" "so I said...'Betty hasn't done anything wrong and Fred would agree' he lost it and literally pushed me down the stairs leading to the front door. Lucky Betty and jughead was just getting home" "Veronica why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't want people to know, that I was this silly little rich girl how couldn't stop her own boyfriend from hurting her!" "Your anything but! Your strong Veronica, just like Betty is. Your not a slut, your my girlfriend and I love you!" "I love you too"

Betty's PoV

"Hey Cooper, mind a visiter?" "Hi sweets, come on in" "how you feeling?" "Sore, tried and worried" "why?" "They want her sweet pea, they want my baby girl" I said with a tear falling "hey, hey, hey that's never gonna happen. They're never getting her I promise you" "but-" "Betty! You have all the serpents protecting you two" "you sure about that? What if they don't accept her as a serpent because she half ghoulie" "Hey okay listen to me. She's yours and Jugheads daughter.

She's our princess and our future queen Betty. Just like you we'ed lay down our life's to protect her " "thank you" "no problem Cooper" "soon to be jones" I hold up my left hand and show him my ring and his face lights up "soon to be jones it is. Congrats Betty" "thank you now do you gonna hold your god daughter?" "Hell yeah!" I pass him my daughter as he sits on the bed in front of me and hold hers in his arms.

"Are these tears in your eyes sweets?" "...maybe. But can you blame me? She's beautiful Betty!" "I know and your going soft in your old age" "we're the same ago Betty and you've gone more soft" "I have not" "Oh you so have" "who's gone soft?" Jug asks as he walks in and me and sweet pea look at each "you have" we say to him at the same time. "What?" "You've got a beautiful baby girl jones" "I sure have sweet pea. Are you crying?" "Right I'm going to go check everything down stairs"

"She's not even a day old yet and I love her" "me too Betts" "hey can you hold her? I really need to pee" "you gonna be okay to walk?" "I think I can walk jughead" I move closer to the edge of the bed and try to stand up, I'm still sore so it's uncomfortable. I take to 2 steps and fall back on the bed "ya know I think I'll hold it" I say and we both chuckle "hold on" Jug says and he places her on the middle of the bed as she's asleep. "I got you" he says as he picks me up bridal style and Carries me to the bathroom and back. "How did I get so lucky?" "I'm the lucky one Betty, I love you so much" "I love you too" "now and forever" "always"