84

(84)

“I know what you are going to say, Elaine. The one thing Dylan and I did on this getaway was talk. We spent most of Saturday in our room doing just that.”

Gina couldn't take the smile off her face thinking about the wonderful weekend.

“We understand each other now. There was a lot of tears and a lot of laughter.”

“You really love him, don't you?”

Elaine put her hand on Gina’s as she sat back at the table.

“I am so in love with him. This weekend absolutely convinced me beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is the man for me.

We went through our shit and it is over with.”

Elaine smiled.

“So…. what about Saturday night?”

Gina laughed.

“I put on my sexy black gown and Dylan took me to a formal type dance at the hotel. They had a live band that played music from the big band era.

And Dylan wore a tux.”

Gina rolled her eyes.

“Fuck was he sexy. I mean he is just gorgeous, but when he walked into the bedroom wearing that tux.

It took all I had not to rape him.”

“See, I knew you were a slut,” Elaine joked.

“It was a wonderful night and we even won a spot dance. We got a three night stay at the hotel   whenever we want it.”

“So you are going back?”

“We are Elaine,” Gina said happily, “but not on the free pass.”

“Why not?”

“We went outside for some fresh air and there was this young couple that pulled up near the hotel. We never paid them much attention. They went into the hotel.

But when they came out, we overheard them talking. They had just got married and they wanted to stay at a nice hotel for their honeymoon, but the Sheraton was way out of their price range.”

Gina wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Dylan spoke to the young man and asked him to wait a moment. He ran back in the hotel and I stayed outside, talking to the couple.

Cathy and Peter Rideout. They had driven to Niagara Falls from Toronto. They got married at City Hall. They were so sweet.

Anyway, Dylan came back about ten minutes later with a valet and told the couple that he was giving them his voucher.”

“Oh … my … God,” Elaine gasped.

“What a darling.”

“I fell in love with him all over again at that moment.

Peter couldn't stop thanking Dylan and poor Cathy was in tears.”

“That was so sweet,” Elaine said, tears now in her eyes.

Gina took a deep breath.

“I gave him something special that night,” she said in a sexy voice.

“You are lucky, Gina. And I am so happy for you. I want so bad for you to be happy.”

“Thank you. It was a wonderful weekend. Way too short, but Dylan said there would be many more like that. He wants to take all of us to Mexico right after New Years, before the baby comes.

Sunday morning we just stayed in bed, ordered room service and talked.”

“Just talked?” Elaine questioned.

Gina smiled and finished her orange juice.

“Then we checked out, went to the airport and flew back.”

Gina’s eyes suddenly opened wide.

“But guess what?” she almost yelled.

“What,” Elaine yelled back.

“I flew the plane,” Gina said excitedly.

“Fuck off!!!!”

Gina shook her head.

“I kid you not. We were in the air for about an hour and Dylan asked if I wanted to see what it was like to fly.

He showed me what I had to do and then he sat back in his chair and I flew the plane. I even made a turn and then turned back. It was unbelievable.”

Elaine was laughing.

“I don't know what to say. I am so, so, so, happy for you.”

“So am I.”

Gina screwed the top back on her empty juice bottle.

“So where is Dylan now?” Elaine asked.