CHAPTER-52

"So you are saying that we need to get Lucifer's soul out of Bambam's body to actually kill him?" Jungkook asked.

"We need to get his soul back to his original body and then kill him. That is the only way." Suga said, "And for that, you need to spell him. "

"But we are not witches. " Lisa said, confused.

"I know but you four do have magical powers equivalent to a witch. "

"But we still need to know the spell Hyung. " Taehyung said.

"Yeah for that. " Suga handed them a huge and dusty book, "This is a book of magic spells, very strong ones. It has everything you need to know. " Suga told them.

All of them nodded. Jennie chimed in, "Guys, what is gonna happen to Bam? " A worried expression on her face.

Suga sighed and said, "Honestly Jen, I don't know. I am sorry. Time will tell us that. " His expression then changed, "Oh yes! and the most important thing. "

He took out four oval-shaped looking things and gave one to each of them, "These are dragon eggs, the baby dragons are supposed to burn Lucifer's body to end him for good. "

"We get to have dragons! " Jungkook exclaimed.

"That's the dopest thing ever! " Taehyung joined him, "We can play Dragon Age but in real life not in video games! "

"Hyung that's the greatest idea ever! "

"Boys... " Lisa and Jennie shook their heads.

_________________________________

The quartet was now inside the castles, looking for Lucifer.

"I think we should stick together this time. We are going against Lucifer himself, this time. " Suga stated.

Everyone agreed with him and followed the same.

They went in circles around the corridors inside the castle but couldn't find Lucifer. They checked the front, the back, the terrace, and even the basement but no sign of the king of hell.

"Where the hell is he! " Jungkook screamed.

"Jungkook. Guys! remember the dungeon we were put in when imprisoned by him. We didn't go there did we? "

"Yeah! It was in the basement but we didn't find it..." Taehyung wondered.

"The genius asshole used a protective spell over an invisible spell. " Suga had a sudden epiphany.

"What are we waiting for then? " Jennie said and all of them ran to the baseman.

"How are we supposed to debunk it? " Jungkook asked directing to the spell.

"Open the magic book and figure it out. " Suga said and the four of them opened the book and started to look for a spell.

"Here it is! " Lisa screamed.

"Yay Lisa! " Jennie cheered.

All of them stood in front of the huge gate and pointed their wands at it.

"Fragoré mobus! " All of them said the spell together. A crack in front of the gate could be seen and suddenly a seemingly invisible shield cracked and shattered in front of them.

"We did it! " Taehyung said happily.

They ran inside and saw Bambam, correction, The devil. His eyes were completely black and he was doing some kind of black magic. He also had a lot of candles around him and both the pieces of the locket, the keys to open the gateway to hell around him.

Seeing her childhood best friend in this kind of situation, Lisa's eyes filled with sorrow and pain, "Why are you doing this with Bammie? " Lisa fell to her knees

"Oh the legendary quartet themselves. " Bambam said in an evil voice. "However, you four are really late by now. The ritual is almost complete. " He then laughed. His laugh echoing through the whole dungeon.

"Guys, don't listen to him start the spell. " Suga motivated them.

" accipere quod anima mea rursus originem locus
   accipere quod anima mea rursus originem locus
   accipere quod anima mea rursus originem locus"

Jungkook, Lisa, Jennie, and Taehyung held each other's hands are and started chanting from the book that was floating in between the circle they had formed.

Bambam scoffed, "So what? You, little minions, are gonna try to stop me? What are you going to do? Kill me? " Lucifer said in a child-like voice.

But his amusement was short-lived as a stark pain hit his body and he screamed, "WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT IS HAPPENING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!??? "

A black aura could be seen leaving Bambam's body. It was Lucifer's soul. It then could be seen going back to a body that was brought in by Suga.

"WHAT! WHAT IS THIS! WHY AM I IN THIS BODY!!!??? " He then screamed. But he was helpless as he knew his end was near.

At the same time, four dragons could be seen entering the dungeons from its open ceiling.

Finally, the final blow hit Lucifer as the quartet chanted the last spell.

"Birnan " They chanted and the dragons breathed fire and burned Lucifer's body to ashes.

Silence followed after that. 

"So, we did it. " Jungkook said.

"Yes, you did and I and the whole galaxy are so proud of you! " Suga exclaimed and hugged all of them.

"But Bambam? " -Lisa. All of them ran to him. Suga checked his pulse and said, "He is alright, just unconscious. "

They took a sigh of relief. After months and months of being on the voyage, they had finally done that. They had defeated the mightiest evil in the world. A mysterious warmth took place in their hearts. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory, someone once rightfully said.  

The Quartet then, returned to the battlefields with Suga, to be cheered by everyone.

"God bless the chosen ones! "

"Thank god I was born in the same era as these heroes! "

"You put your lives in danger to save the whole world. Selfless just like the gods themselves! "

"The destined Kings and Queens of the galaxy indeed. "

Thousands of cheers could be heard as Suga and the quartet walked through the crowd. A feeling of pride and pleasantness in their hearts.

___________________________

Hiiiii guys!!! So that was the chapter. Kindly, comment your thoughts on the chapter.

Now, that Lucifer has been defeated, the next chapter will be the last chapter of the book. Although I will express my gratitude properly in the next chapter, I just want to thank all of you for being with me throughout this journey. Because of all of you, the process of writing this book has been so memorable and enjoyable. I once again thank each and every one of my kind readers for being with the book, the characters, and me till the end.

Also, the second series of my idol series, "CRAZY FOR YOU" has been officially released you can check the intros of the characters. It is taennie and Jiinsoo book.