Epilogue

Four years had passed since the war against Lucifer. Seasons had come and went. The lives of the people in the galaxy had become quite peaceful. Although a lot of people had lost their loved ones or friends, people had accepted the fact that those dead, couldn't be resurrected. It was impossible.

And well, time had its way of scarring and healing one through their experiences.

 But in the memory of the heroes who gave their lives, a Fare would take place every year in the Enchanted Island. All the Royals and the people from all around the galaxy would pay tribute to the martyrs of the war and the people who died in the same.

The fare would go on for a month. This was because the war also went on for a month. During these thirty days, hundreds of stones would float in the air, each having the name and picture of a martyr. People would visit the island this month to pay their respects to their loved ones and all of the heroes who died for them.

This was obviously, the idea of the quartet. They especially wanted to do this for Trainer Kwon, Jungkook's dad, and Lisa's mom.

Yes, Lalisa's mother. After the war, she announced that all this time she wasn't actually alive. She was sent by the lords themselves to help the quartet, defeat Lucifer. The day Lucifer died, she transformed into an angel. She was practically an angel sent to the earth. 

Lalisa still remembers the day her mother left again. She remembers bawling her eyes out and begging her mother not to leave her alone all over again. She was being held back by her brother, Namjoon. Their mother hugged them for the last time and said, "I must have done something noble in my last life to get children like you. Regardless of all my wishes to spend years and years of my life with you, I cannot. Because I don't have a life of my own anymore. " She was struggling to hold back her tears, "But I promise you that I will always be up there looking at my children growing up. " She then kept her palms in front of them and chanted some spell, two crowns appeared in her hands, "Take it, my embrace will always be there with you two. "

"Doll? " She heard Jungkook's voice.

"Kook. " Lisa replied with a smile. Jungkook smiled too. "This is beautiful. Isn't it. " Lisa leaned on her arm and put her head on his shoulder.

"It is. " Jungook replied as he put his head on hers.

They were looking at the fare from their castle. Jungkook had been crowned the king of Euphoria. He struggled at first because he was practically in high school when he was given the responsibility of a whole ass kingdom. But he accepted his responsibilities over time and became a capable and invincible king.

Bambam came from behind them, "Guys, everyone is waiting for you. Let's go? " He asked.

They went to the grounds where Taehyung and Jennie were still waiting for them, "The others have already gone. C'mon, let's go. We need to catch up. " Jennie said, she was holding Taehyung's hand. Tae had already proposed to her and they were basically injured.

All of them went to the nearest star. "What are we going here? " Lisa asked as she thought they would be going to a restaurant to eat.

Lisa saw that Jungkook and Taehyung were not around them. "Jennie unnie where are Kook and Tae Oppa?! " She exclaimed.

"Okay babe time to close your eyes. " Jennie said and closed Lisa's eyes with a cloth.

She walked Lisa to a particular location and untied the cloth. The scene in front of her took the hazel-eyed girl's breath away.

Everything in front of her was decorated with white and red roses. She also saw candles forming a path to the middle of the stage where Jungkook was standing. The others were standing around the stage.

"Oh my god. What. I---" She looked at Jennie and she nodded. Lisa walked down the path towards Jungkook.

Jungkook kneeled in front of her and took out a rose. Lisa takes that rose.

"Lisa, I know our start wasn't the most romantic one or anything movie-like. But our journey has been a dream I never knew I would so desperately wish to come true. It did come true. "

"I love you. You make me who I am, you helped me find my true self. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I have ever had. No matter what happens in the future, unless you are there with me every day for me, will be the happiest. And I promise I will make your days the same way too. I will always be yours and you will be the only person I will kiss goodbye. You are the cause of my Euphoria. "

He took a deep breath and said, "Lalisa Manoban will you marry me? "

Lisa was in tears now. She had everything she ever wanted in front of it. She loved Jungkook more than she ever found a way to say to him. She had never felt more elated as she does now, there is no feeling in the world equivalent to the one knowing that you have a partner to face whatever life would throw at her.

"Yes. " She said and everyone cheered. Jungkook stood up with tears in his eyes and kissed her gently. 

[I know this is TMI but like if my future boyfriend isn't getting on the verge of crying after I say yes to his proposal. I am telling him to do it all over again. Like periodt!]

____________________________