CHAPTER-47

Queen and King Manoban were sitting in the royal room, pangs of silence suffocating them.
"Queen." The king said softly. She hummed. "I have decided something."

"What?" The Queen raised her eyebrows.

"You will not come to Enchanted Island." He said, hesitating a little bit but still persistent.

"Pardon me?" The queen said.

"I cannot allow you to come to Enchanted Island."

Fury took over the queen but she still controlled it, "And why is that? May I ask"

"It's too dangerous. This is my order." The King said in an authoritative tone.

"Then, Your Highness, I fear I will have to defy your command." She said coldly.

"Choi!" He said in a loud voice, "You are my wife! It's your job to oblige me!"

"I AM THE QUEEN!" Now it was the queen's turn to shout, "I will serve to my kingdom and protect it till my last breath. And I am a MOTHER. I refuse to sit here doing nothing, while my children are fighting the most dreaded and evil creature to ever exist in history!"

"But Choi--"

"This my right and no one can take it away from me. Not even you. As much as I respect you, your highness, do NOT tempt my fury." The queen said pressing 'you' and left the room.
__________________________

Lisa, Jungkook, Jennie, and Taehyung, after learning about their newfound powers and practically defeating fire and water continued their quest. They soon reached a dead end.

It was a hall-like room, inside the temple. It had no ceiling and was open to the beautiful, starry night sky. In front of the four royals, was a huge door, on the ground. It was like gateway entry to somewhere, there was a huge green colored gem on the door.

"Now what?" Taehyung asked.

"You both have done your part, this is either me or Lily," Jennie said to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"And seeing that there are no flowers here, it is not me, unnie." Lisa said, "But where are the stars?" She wondered.

"There," Jungkook pointed at the sparkling sky above them. It was erupting with the glittering brightness of stars on the blue-violet background.

"Isn't that beautiful" Tae gasped, "Babe, now I know why you are so ethereal, you have star element of course" Taehyung shot his boxy smile at his girlfriend? Jennie just giggled as she blushed.

Lisa squealed as she jumped at the cuteness of the couple in front of her and Jungkook shook his head as he grinned like a literal bunny.

"Okay guys, I am saying this the 80th time, WE HAVE A WORLD TO SAVE," Jungkook said both seriously and playfully.

"Alright alright," Jennie said, "Give me a few minutes and zip your mouth all of you."

"Yes ma'am," The other three said together as they left Nini who was staring at the sky, intensely.

After 5 minutes, Jennie's expression changed from a serious one to a proud one.
"I found it guys!" She screamed.

"What!?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"So, because my element is a star, the solution to this, 'Whatever' has to be connected to it. So I started searching for a constellation and there I found one." She said pointing at the stars, "That's Orion right there."

"OHHHHHHH" The three oh-ed together.

"Now what do we have to do with this?" Lisa asked the elder

"We have to open the door. For that, we need to supply energy to this green gem and the energy has to be a lot." Jennie explained, "Orion's brightest star is Rigel. The good thing is Rigel is 10 times bigger than the sun and has more energy. I will use the supernova energy of Rigel on this gem. Nuclear reactions will emit gamma and alpha rays which will open the door."

"wow, noona proud of you!"

"YES UNNIE!!"

"Be careful Jendukie, this is not safe," Taehyung warned Jennie and she nodded.

Jennie closed her eyes and pointed her both hands towards the sky. She started murmuring a few inaudible words and in no time, a person could see that Rigel was getting brighter and brighter. A huge blue colored ray of energy came towards them and hit the gem. The effect of the energy was so massive that the pillars in the room, flew away. The other three had to use magic for standing there, unbothered.

After a few minutes, Jennie stopped and a door on the ground started to open.
"Do we jump inside?" Lisa asked in a loud voice for Jen to hear her.

"I guess...?" She answered.

"Guys we will jump together," Jungkook said and took a deep breath, "Three, two, ONE"
They all jumped together inside the huge hole-like-door.
__________________________

"Hello?" A voice could be heard from inside the well.

Jisoo, Namjoon, and Jin stood up abruptly. "G-Dnim!" They whispered-shouted together.

Kwon Jiyong was sitting beside the tree. It looked as if the devil himself had sucked out his life and then showed some pity, therefore, left him in the middle of the process.

"Trainer Kwon!" Jisoo gasped seeing his pale and hin body beside a tree/

"Jisoo water!" Namjoon ran towards his teacher.

"What happened GD-nim?" Jin asked him.

Ji Yong chuckled looking at his worried students, "Don't worry. Just some excessive use of magic. I will be alright in no time, I did the work tho." He said, "Devil cannot acquire more power anymore."

The latter's' faces brightened up almost immediately. Jin and Joon also did their victory dance. After some time of Jin calling himself pig and the others laughing, the aura around them became serious.

"There is more, isn't it trainer?" Jin asked.

"You three will need to go to the castle together now, without me." He said.

"But why?" Jisoo asked.

"Kids, I am weak right now. I need time to recover. They need you there. Your parents' army would be there by now. They need you there. Go." He said.

_____________________

Heya loves! I am back after the wait! Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Vote and comment to support me. AND pre-save BTS's new album BE dropping on 20 of November.

Have a good day! Love y'all. YAAYY