CHAPTER-2

Jungkook and Suga starts walking through the corridors of their beloved school. There are not a lot people as this is the last day of the school and most of the students are already off to their own kingdoms or homes.

Now everyone are in the humongous library of their school. Jin, who is not really a royal but equal to them as he is the second son of The Headmaster is also there. Now RM also known as Kim Namjoon stands up and said, "Finally, kook is here. So we can start the meeting I guess"

"Start it already oppa." the sweet faced and the sweet voiced Rosé said.

"Okay. So we have arranged the meeting to discuss about our yet to come vacation. We are not gonna go to our kingdoms, I hope you all know the reason....uhmmm...Lisa stop reading that damn book of yours!"

The blonde beauty looked up giving her attention to her group of friends, peeking at them as only her hazel coloured big eyes can be seen.

"Oppa I am listening to you. You are talking about why we are here and i think that's it."

"Still.. stop being a smart AF and pay your attention."

Everyone including Jungkook chuckled at the siblings' cuteness (especially Lisa's)

"I do agree with hyung Lisa-ya you literally topped all of the subjects this year for god's sake!" says Jimin.

"c'mon people stop speaking and let RM tell what he wants to" interrupted Jennie whose kinda a bit annoyed rn and glaring at Jimin and Lisa. Seeing this both the younger ones composed themselves and started acting as nothing happened.

"Thank you Jen. So as I was saying, we that is, Jisoo, , me, Suga hyung, jin hyung and J-hope, have decided that we would go to The Enchanted Island of Oblivion for our vacations" completed RM.

Everyone grew super excited and Taehyung said, "Wow hyung! when are we leaving?"

J-hope answered, "Tomorrow after lunch"

There was one person who was not excited but curious and confused. Lisa.

<I don't know why but this place sounds familiar. Really familiar.>

Hiiiiii loves..... I know I am not including Liskook or Taennie a lot now but have patience there are gonna be a lot of hopelessly romantic moments in the coming chapters!!!!! ;)