CHAPTER-25

Lisa's POV {Next day}

Mhmmm.... It's like I am in a dreamland, everything is so sunny and rainbowyyy...if that's even a word. Hehe. But the dreamland full of unicorns and fairies comes to an end when very cruel, sharp sun-rays come hit me straight on the face. My face crumbles, why the heck didn't I put the curtains. But I suddenly feel stupidly amazing when I take in the smell of a cologne , it was so good! Not flowery, but woody and classic, it was manly but not intimidating instead it was attractive and very irresistible. Gosh I wanna smell more of it, I can smell this cologne for all my life. I try to turn around, to find the source of this absolutely amazing smell, but I can't . Why can't I? There is this strong pair of arms, on my waist and beneath my shoulder. What? And now that my brain has started to wake up, I realise that the smell of cologne is not something I am used to waking up to. And the sheets, these are definitely not my sheets, mine are linen, these are more....velvety. I like it. I shake my head and turn around forcefully and get up. This is not my room and who is beside me...."Oh shit!"

The day before {Flashback}

Lisa's POV

Okay so now, because I don't have class in the morning and nor do Jungkook, we are going to the rooftop to discuss and read the information we took from the library. We didn't really pay attention to the information and took pictures without even thinking. I was gonna tell him abot the plan when a few students who I have never seen before came.

"Hello Mr. Jeon and Ms. Manoban, we are the members of the reporting committee of school, you both haven't officialised it on the school newspaper, we are here to take an interview and click a picture." The girl with purple hair and a notepad said .

Oh right now I am the girlfriend of The Jeon Jungkook, of course I am going to get unnecessary attention.

"Well we cannot do the interview right now but you can click a picture." Kook says.

He comes behind me and back hugged me and I say, "Perks of being Kook's girlfriend: Always have to give fake smiles to people."

He smirks and comes closer to my ear and whispers, "Don't worry babe that is not gonna happen"sending shivers down my spine. "Hear this" he says,

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Doris."

"Doris who"

"Door is locked that's why I am knocking ! Duh~" He ends while coming in-front of me and making funny faces so that only I can see him and not anyone else.

I end up laughing hard, I went into fits of laughter and leaned away from Kook, such that his hands were on my waist as he was holding me, and that's when the picture was clicked. Just a picture perfect moment.

Then for a millisecond just for a minute millisecond I thought how amazing would everything be if it was real. But I shook the thought off of my mind and I and Kook continue walking towards the rooftop. In between we met and a lot of people and greeted them.

Then we reached the rooftop, and started reading all the information. It was like this

"In ancient greek mythology Lucifer is also called hades or the king of the underworld. His name means the 'unseen one'. Hades started the realm of the evil and betrayed the gods. He is the son of the titian Kronos and is brother to God Zeus. Hades or Lucifer have got the blessing and promise from the gods himself that he couldn't be defeated by any god, he didn't really cared about the world of wizards and witches and thought they were too weak to even touch him.

Gods never really were able to defeat him but locked him up in the hell. Lucifer became stronger over the years and made his own army. Although there is a loophole in all of this and gods used it well. When hades abducted and tied persephone the own daughter of the mighty god Demeter, to himself and the hell, Demeter got angry and predicted the future in between the lightning shower : One day when Hades will be strong enough to get out of Hell and conquer the world, four royal bloods will be born, the future of the whole world, they will defeat hades."

Hey loves, I am so sorry for not updating lately but I seriously cannot do anything. Because I am in senior year I need to also pay attention to studies. so sorry again.😭😭❤️❤️

By the way I have been writing a lot of poems recently, let me know if you guys want any separate mini book of poems. Love you guys so much. Stay safe and healthy💜💜💜