CHAPTER-39

Guys, I don't know how did this happen. But chapter 38 is not in the continuity i.e, just after chapter 37. So please go and read chp 38 and then come here. THANK YOU!

{unedited} {Short Update}

Lisa was inside a dim-lit room, reading books on black magic, the art of witchery, devil, everything possible.
"Devil, himself can never do physical work, therefore, with the help of ordinary creatures like humans, animals, etc. he appears and carries out work. This is just like ghosts. Once he gets inside somebody, it is impossible to get him out without killing either of them."
"Cerrodian Poison: a poison which was used by black magicians in the early wars to kill their opponents slowly. The use has decreased dramatically since."

"Does that mean...?" Lisa whispered to herself and then gasped as the realization hit her. "No-no pls tell me this is not true, pls." Tears flowed through her eyes as she prayed.

Then she stood up in a daze, she ran to Jennie's room and started banging the door. Jennie opened the door and rubbed her eyes as she was still sleepy.
"Lisa?" She asked in a sleepy voice, eyes still closed. Lisa grabbed the girl's hand and started pulling her to the previous room. Jennie's sleep was long gone now.

"L-Lisa what happened?" No answer. "Lali, have you been crying?" No answer. "Young lady, would you tell me what the hell is going on?" She asked firmly. They were in front of the room now. Lisa turned towards Jennie and started crying, hysterically.
_________________________

"Okay...so you are telling me that the devil himself is inside Bambam, so like ghost movies?" Jennie asked and Lisa nodded.
"Okay, this is messed up, badly I must say. Also, the poison in Yoon's body is killing him slowly?" Lisa nodded again and ended up breaking down again.

Jennie wanted to cry, hell, she wanted to scream at god. It was so crazy how a month before they were out, having a gala vacation, and today here they are on a voyage to defeat the mystical creature, she didn't even know actually existed a few weeks before. Her best friend is dying and everyone is sad. But no she won't be weak. She is Jennie Kim, one of the toughest ladies you might have ever seen, she is the Heiress to the throne of Astra. But more than any of that, she has to be unnie to her dongsaeng. She has to be the mature one here.

"Lisa, it's okay. We are gonna save him and Yoon." She said while engulfing the younger one. "Now stop crying, we need to get there as soon as possible. Alright?" Lisa stopped sobbing and gave Jennie a weak smile.
_______________________

The next day, both Lisa and Jennie told everything to the group. Their practice started again, ths time, only GD as the trainer.

This time, their practice went harder than ever, all of them were exhausted by the end of the day. There would be two scenarios with Lisa, either she would get so much exhausted that she would pass out without eating anything or she wouldn't be able to sleep at night at all. Two of the closest people to her were on the verge of dying, she couldn't just sleep peacefully. Nightmares were worse than anything.

Right now, the only support system she had was Jungkook. Jungkook was with her 24/7. He was there with her when she had nightmares, there would be times when she wouldn't it but he would force her to, she honestly doesn't know how she got that ethereal guy.

Her trance was broken by GD, "Guys, Meburos star is gonna be here soon." He said, getting everyone's attention, "Okay, so, the plan is here. I will generate a protection field around the ship for Yoongi's protection and don't worry it is gonna be strong. You will be going for the crowns. Everyone else is gonna go with me to find where Bam- Devil is." He finished.

Everyone nodded. Saying, that they were nervous would be an understatement. A huge one. They were freaking out. Yes, they had practiced and shaped their skills but the king of Hell, Lucifer will be Lucifer. They don't know what the end is gonna be. All of them were hugging.

Lisa could now see the star, it was like a planet, but a small one. As GD could say, the extreme weathers were literally visible. But above the planet, there was this dark aura, smoke kind of thing that made this even more scarier than it already was.

"Let the game begin," Lisa whispered to herself.
_____________________________________

Heya loves! Another chapter! So... I know this was a hella short chapter and I am so sorry. I promise the next one is gonna be longer. Pls, comment, like, and follow!♥️❤️

Okay, guys, I would highly recommend this book called Drama by @fairylalisa. I promise you wouldn't regret it if you like thrillers and Blacktan together. It will literally force you to binge read it. Honestly, it will get a little stretched around chp10 but trust me this is worth the read. Everything was so unpredictable. AMAZING

Happy birthday to our cute yet sassy bunny, muscle pig, kookie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNGKOOK!!!! can't believe he has turned 23!!! So proud of where he has come to since he debuted. 💜💜💜💜

 💜💜💜💜