CHAPTER-42

"What do you think would happen to Bambam," Jennie asked.

"The Devil needed a host. Because the devil is practically a dead angel, he cannot work without a host. I don't know why he chose Bam as his host" Lisa answered.

"But how are we supposed to save him?" Tae asked.

" Why is he playing games with us tho?" Kook said.

"Exactly, first Enchanted island. Now, Bam. It just doesn't make sense" Jennie said while dodging a branch of a tree.

They all were walking through the woods now, straight to the Galactica garden, to find the crowns.

"Unless he wants something from us." Lisa said.

"W-what would he want from little school kids." Tae asked.

"We are not just little school kids. We belong to the royal families. There must be some connection" Kook said.

"We are here!!!" Lisa jumped.

The sight in front of them was beautiful. There were trees of all colors in front of them. Lavender, pastel blue, pink, yellow. Every single colour you could think of. All of them ran in different directions.

The air in this garden was completely different. It smelled good and fresh. They could inhale freely and carelessly here.

"Guys we need to find the crowns" Jennie loudly said from one part of the garden. A huge gummy smile on her face.

"Unnie this is so amazing, I love this." Lisa said while doing her Taxi dance.

Suddenly everything started to fade into nothing. All the colors, the blue sky, became black in no time.

"What is happening?" Lisa said but her voice only echoed.

"Lisa?" She heard Jungkook scream her name. His voice was echoing too.

"Jungkook?!"

"Is everyone alright?" It was Taehyung this time.

"Where are you Tae?" -Jennie

Everyone could hear each other but no one could see anyone. It was only Black with fog beneath them.

"Illusion! This all is an Illusion. It was Luci--" Lisa screamed but her voice was cut by a huge blow. Everything was becoming a blur and, finally faded into nothingness.
*************************

"Guys, what are we supposed to do!?" Jisoo whined.

"Yah Jisoo ya, will you stop speaking GD-nim is trying to concentrate here." Joon said.

G-dragon was trying to make the shield around the planet right now.

He sighed, "I don't know why but it's not as efficient, my magic. The shield formation might even take hours."

"We don't have any better thing to do. Let's just try this." Jin said

G-dragon started concentrating again after telling them, not to disturb him.

"Hey, can you hear that sound." Namjoon asked.

"No" Jinsoo replied together. They were now sitting at random places while G-dragon was inside the well.

"I swear to my crabs. I hear something" Joon said again.

"Aishhtt. Why do you need to involve your crabs in everything" Jin said dramatically.

Suddenly a wolf pounced in front of them, then another one and, another one. They were surrounded by a pack of wolves.

"Okay. Amazing" Jisoo said sarcastically.