CHAPTER-24

{The next day} LISA'S POV

Okay, I don't know how to face him anymore. I am so embarrassed, confused and...Urghh I don't know! Okay, Lalisa It was nothing but the heat of the moment, alright? Yep it was. It was because we both were too close, it was night and the environment was all romeo-Juliet. That's it. Okay, so you will go to the school and act like nothing happened.

That's when Rosé came to her and said, "Princess if you are ready to get out of your dreamworld then shall we go, your lovely boyfriend is waiting for us outside, ya know." She said while making lisa snap out of the nothingness she was in.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I don't fuckin know what happened to me yesterday, I just did what I wanted to do. I kissed her. But the feeling that overpowered me by kissing her, it was different. Really different. It was an electric wave travelled through my body. It felt great, amazing even. As much as I want to do it again, I can't, I shouldn't. It is not right.

Jung kook was in his car now, waiting for the girls. He ran his fingers through his hair, still confused and messed up, 'C'mon JK everything will be hella fine. Do not worry. Don't think about her, she might not even be bothered by it.'

That's when Lisa and Chae walked over to his car.

Lisa's outfit:

Lisa is wearing a turquoise crop top and white denim shorts, simple but she still looked ravishing

Lisa is wearing a turquoise crop top and white denim shorts, simple but she still looked ravishing. Jung kook couldn't take his eyes off her, it was like her features were always there but he was just being resistive, more like self centred but anyways. He observed her curves, her perfect face, her hazel locks, light brown eyes which had a different kind of shine in them. her buttoned nose and please don't talk about her tempting lips.

He then started thinking about how perfectly her's and his lips synced together. As much as he hate to admit it he kinda loved it. What would happen if Jen noona and Tae hyung wouldn't have interrupted there...whatever they were doing., what would have happened?

He snapped out of his thoughts when Chae knocked his car window and said, "Jungkook, can you open the door or should we go to school with someone else. Yugyeom actually, even told me that he can drop us anywhere whenever we want, you know" Rosé said smirking, knowing exactly what she was speaking.

JK's eyed widened and he unlocked his car and got out of it without looking at Lisa and opened the door for the two ladies. Lisa couldn't look at him either. He settled in his seat, cleared his throat and asked while looking at the front, "Wh-What did Yugyeom tell you exactly?"

"Ummm not a lot, he just said that if I and Lisa wanted to go anywhere and if you were busy then he can give us lift, anytime." She said emphasising Lisa.

"Uh-oh, umm, tell him that there is no need for that, I can give you guys lift whenever you want, alright?" JK said while starting the car.

"Okay, well....we wanted to go shopping to buy Lisa a dress for the upcoming weekend party. You know she does not attend a lot of parties. Soo.." Rosé said.

"Just tell me the ti,e, when to pick you guys up, I will accompany you." He said.

"But I don't wanna go to the party!" Lisa said, whining like a baby, JK chuckled at her response.

"Babe, you would have to, you are The Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend now." Rosé said.

"But there would be so many people over there and you know I am such an anti-social" Lisa said, while leaning her hair on the back of the car seat.

She gasped as she felt a hand on her lower thigh. It was JK's of course. "Don't worry Lili, I will be with you all the time, if you would want to go home anytime, we will leave the party. Okay?" He said, looking in her eyes. As if she was compelled to say it, she said, "Yep" staring at his ravishing features, his had grew longer, he was not wearing black today, he was wearing a cream turtleneck and a dark blue over coat.

Obviously, he caught her staring at him and smirked. As soon as Lisa realised this she looked away, blushing. He looked away to but smirking. He just felt good, actually he was the happiest person on the earth right now. Rosé could understand the situation right now and decided to help Jungkook a bit.

"Lisa, I am so sorry I will not be able to come with you to the library today, I just remembered about the extra class I have with Professor Jennifer, I am so sorry!" Rosé said being the best actress ever.

"But Rosé that is important, we need to give the research to Suga oppa before the end of the week, I promised him" Lisa said.

""I am so sorry Lali. Hey, why don't you take Kook with you. He is one of the toppers of the class of dark arts." Chad said.

"Is that about the stuff we got from the restricted part of the library?" JK asked

"See, he knows about it more than me, you should take him." Chad said

"Alright" Lisa sighed.

Hey loves. I know I have been a douchebag lately for not posting and I am so sorry but school has been overflowing me with assignments. So yeah. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter and stay safe and sound♥️♥️♥️