CHAPTER-37

{DYNAMITE SPECIAL}

LISA'S POV

"OMO, BAMBAM!" I screamed loudly as I saw him sitting on the couch with Yugyeom.

I literally jumped at him, "What are you doing here?" I asked while jumping and giggling. Best friend's goals? I know.

"We thought that an extra hand would be no harm and you guys missed these dorks too." Suga Oppa said from behind.

"Yeah, we got the news that boring people here were getting bored," Yugyeom said playfully. After that, he got a lot of smacks.

But there was something wrong with Bambam, he did not have the same happiness in his smile. His smile was more like...forced? Also, there was no glimmer in his eyes. But, I shrugged it off, something might have happened at school. He was actually gonna propose to Mina pretty soon, I need to ask him all about it.

After that, we just had lunch while talking as the Hover-rail took us to our next destination. Then, I went into my bedroom to sleep for some time as Jungkook and I talked all night, so I needed some sleep. I laid down on the bed and went into deep slumber.....

I was sitting on the grass with Kook, it was the most beautiful site ever. The whole sky was an ocean of stars, there were fireflies around us, it was like they were intentionally surrounding us to tell us how golden our love was.
"Jungkook, you literally are the best thing that has happened to me," I said while gazing at the stars and then looked at him. He wasn't there. Nor were the fireflies. The stars disappeared in the depths of the galaxy. I shouted, "Jungkook?", "Jungkook, no pranks I am scared.", "Anyone?". I screamed but no one came for my help. No one.

Tears flowed down my cheeks. I was lonely, scared, confused, all on my own. Suddenly a bolt of lightning struck the space ahead of me, gaining my attention. The sky had turned into a shade of dark blue. A voice came through the skies, tearing the clouds.

"Princess Kim Lalisa Manoban, it's an honor to have met you again. Kindly listen carefully to me, I don't have enough time. WE don't have enough time."
I took a step back, scared from the weird voice that surprisingly sounded familiar. Wasn't ith the voice of that crystal who told us that we were the protectors?
"Princess, please be aware
Your darkest enemies may come in the faces of your closest friends
They will hurt you, they will destroy you
At that time, you may know to trust who
At a time, one may have to fall
But lord will be there for all
You will have to pay a price
But in the end, all four will rise
No need to gather an army
while you four don't go down
Your solutions lie in the crowns
The Meburos star.
The more you descend its way,
the more fog will go away
That's where all the answers lie
That's where all the minds will open
That's where an end will come
and that's where a new reign will begin"

And I woke up suddenly after this really really weird dream. I have had a nightmare like this after a long time. Can it mean something? I went and called Trainer G-Dragon, Suga Oppa, Tae Oppa, Jen unnie, and Kook. I didn't call anyone else because I didn't wanna make everyone worried.
___________________

"So you are saying that one of us might be a traitor?" Jennie unnie said.

"Aniyo unnie, I didn't say that. It doesn't mean that. I-I don't know what it means!" I said while running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"It's okay Lili, no need to be worried we will think of something okay?" Kook said while side hugging me.

"He is right Lisa, don't take tension. But, Hyung this has to mean something." Tae Oppa said.

"One thing is clear, we are in the wrong direction. We should not try to make an army when these four are enough." Suga Oppa said.

"Yes, and didn't the voice tell you that we didn't have time, Lisa?" G-Dragon Oppa said and I nodded to that. "That means we can't waste any more of our time. We need to immediately turn to the said direction." He continued

"Was there any place mentioned Lisa?" Suga Oppa asked.
"Ne, there was something called Meburos Star," I said. Immediately Suga and G-Dragon Oppa's heads snapped towards me.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Lisa, do you have any idea what that place is? Does any of you do?" Trainer Kwon asked. We all shook our heads.
{Kwon Ji-Yong is the real name of G-dragon}

Both Suga Oppa and G-dragon sigh as they look at us.
"Guys, Meburos star is probably one of the most dangerous places in the universe. Not because of its lethal creatures-"

"It has what?!"
"Lethal creatures."
"There is something more dangerous than those creatures."
"Can we defeat them."
"What the hell do you mean by 'Lethal Creature'?" Both were bombarded with numerous questions.

"Woah Woah guys hush. Calm down." G-dragon said, "You will know what the creatures are once we go there and about defeating them, yes, we have done a lot of training now, haven't we?"

"So, the thing the most dangerous about that star-planet is that it has the most extreme temperatures. Although it is really small, one part of the star has volcanoes and temp. peaking really high and another part is literally frozen with snow and the temp. is the lowest of lows."

All of us gulp listening to our seniors. But I think we are not that shocked because these kinds of challenges were expected, we are just a little bit scared because self-realization finally hit us. We are gonna fight with one of the most powerful beings ever born, Devil himself.

And thy we start our journey, towards the last phase, towards Meburos Star. Is this journey going to be so easy? Will we only have to find our weapons? Will acquiring the crowns, that gods made themselves, be so easy? I think not.
____________________

Hey, loves. Hope you guys liked the chapter!
If you did then pls leave a like, comment, and follow. Thank you!

Shoutout to  @19Liskook and  @lkdiaries
You guys need to read The Seductress by @lkdiaries

Also, Dynamite is finally releasing today. Ps, it's 21 August here... Yayyyyyyyyy. Can't wait for the MV, the teaser photos sure were a tease. I am so excited.
Comment your views on the song!!!!!! ;]
♥️♥️