CHAPTER-30

Jennie was standing on the verandah, thinking about how her life has changed drastically in the last few months. How she didn't even used to spare a glance towards Tae and how now he is literally the reason of the gummy smile she often wears now. Suddenly a pair of strong arms encircled her waist as someone kissed the back of her neck.

"What do you want Taehyung?" She asked, not wanting to admit he has dominated her mind.

"Can't I hug my loveliest girlfriend?" He asked tightening the grip and showing his boxy smile to her.

"I-I am not your girlfriend." Jennie said looking away as she tried to hide the blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Really? Then why has your face become as red as Proff. Rudolph's nose?" He said trying to stiffle his laugh.

Jennie turns around and hit his arm playfully. "You-" She says laughingly.

Taehyung laughs with her. Jennie stops laughing and suddenly hugs Taehyung.
"You make so happy" She says.

"Someone's in a good mood today and I become happy when I see you smile."

There moment was interrupted by the hooting of an owl, both of them shrieked as they seperated from each other's engulf.

"Oh my gosh! Why is Headmaster's owl here?" Jennie said.

"There's an envelope here" Tae says. As soon as they took the envelope the owl disappeared. It read:

"Dear Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie,
Pardon me if I disturbed you. But I am not at the fault, the circumstances are. I would request to meet you both privately. Kindly, follow the escort I have sent to you outside your dorm. This is urgent.
Headmaster Moon Jae-in."

"What could he want?" asked Jennie.

"We can only find out. Let's go."

When Tae and Jen step out of their dorm they find a stranger in a white robe, he nods at them and starts walking. Both of them follow him.

They end up in a room which they never knew really existed. They went into the room and found Lisa and Jungkook there too. Before they could say anything the gates locked.

"What the hell did just happened?" Lisa said.

"The gates locked and apparently we are trapped." Jungkook replied.

"Okay. I don't know what to say anymore." Jennie said.

"What is this?" Tae asks looking at the lavender crystal ball in front of him.

Suddenly fog starts to cover the whole room, then a purple cloud like structure comes out of the crystal ball. All the four people in the room take out their wands, ready to attack at the unknown figure.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asks in an authoritative voice.

A shaky voice comes from the figure, "Your highness, who I am is not of significance , but rather what I want to tell you. Do I have the permission?"

"You do." Says Lisa.

"Thank you your highness. You all are the heirs of today and rulers of tomorrow. I suppose you know the ancient stories regarding King Hades and the other ones?"

"We do, isn't it about those four chicks saving the world and stuff?" Jennie says blatantly, showing zero interest.

"Yes ma'am. But no need to use third speech. Because the truth is you four the chosen ones." and the figure just disappeared leaving the rest in confusion, surprise and awe.

"WHAT!!!!" All of them shouted together once they realised what the voice just said.

"How is it possible, like noooooo" Tae said
"Exactly"
"Oh my god"
"No no no no this isn't true." You could hear a lot of mixed sentences but all of them were silenced by the one and only, their headmaster. He entered the room out of nowhere and the moment he entered the small room with only one table, transformed into a royal-like room which looked like The Headmaster's office. But with the Headmaster came Suga.

"I hope you all heard what the someone said." Suga asked.

"Suga oppaaa...." Lisa said.

"Yes Lisa, I knew from the start."

"Headmaster just wanted to test your wits and strength. I was the one who made all the marks on the trees in the Enchanted Island." Suga said as he read Lisa's mind.

"But..what now?" Jennie asked.

"Listen children, the whole world is in danger right now and you four are the ones to save it. You all are gonna for a voyage to the different part of the galaxy, starting from next week. Suga and Prof. Elizabeth Jennings will go with you." Headmaster said

"I will tell you everything about the voyage tomorrow also the day when your special magic training will start." Suga said.

"Okayy." Jungkook and Tae said.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." Headmaster said. Suddenly they all were out of the room in the corridors .

"WOW" Jennie gasped.

"You know we need some time to sort our heads, that was a lot to take in." Tae said as Taennie took their leave.

"H-hey Lisa, you still coming to the terrace?"

"Y-Yep k-kook." Lisa said.

Hey loves ♥️♥️♥️♥️, another chapter for ya'll . Some amazing liskook moments coming in the next chapter. So..stay tuned.
Love you all so much!!!! Stay stafe and sound 💜💜💜💜💜

Ps you gotta read a novel by starlalisas called Another Cinderella story. It is dope.