CHAPTER-19

JUNGKOOK'S POV

So...today's the day when I and Lisa finally officialise our relationship. Okay, so from my outer appearance it might look like I don't care or it is hella easy for me. But, ding dong, It is not. I am so nervous right now. Like what my hyungs, my friends, Lisa's eonnies and friends are gonna think. This situation is so awkward and absurd,though, both Lisa and I try to make as less awkward as possible.

I have thought that I and Lily will enter the school together hands intertwined, to be specific I am going to pick her up. Then we are going to have lunch together and I am going to kiss her cheek or something. Arghhh, It looks like I am going to enter a war zone and not school. Lol.

6:00 am

Bunny 🐰
Good morning Sunshine!
💜💜💜💜

Lili 🥰
Srsly Kook it's 6 am rn! Go sleep human

Bunny🐰
This is what I get on my cheerful Gm.

Lili🥰
Get to the point Jeon

Bunny🐰
We are entering the school together. ps I am picking you up

Lili🥰
Okay then.... tbh I am nervous

Bunny🐰
Everything is gonna be alright doll
don't worry. I'll be there with u

Lili🥰
Thanks kook. Then let's meet outside my dorm
at..7 am. Bbye. 😊

Bunny 🐰
Okay doll. bye.💚

LISA'S POV

As, we decided we meet up outside my dorm. I am wearing a basic school outfit, a white gucci oversized sweatshirt tucked in my black skirt and my black converse. A pendent for a touch and my hair are french braided.Today, I went for a minimal make up look, normally I would not wear any but today people are gonna look at me, gils are gonna check me out etc etc.

Actually, we do have uniforms in our school, but we are only supposed to wear them during exams, visits, assemblies or any events like that. Jung kook is in his car, his Audi. I get into his car and we drive off. He is wearing a dark blue t-shirt and ripped jeans with denim jacket. He looks hot, obvious~

In the car...

"Jung kook, how do you know Mrs Pearson?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well, I am a regular customer there and with these looks who cannot remember me" He says smirking

"Really? You know how to read!?" I say while laughing

He stops the car at one of the sides and suddenly lean towards me. What the heck! Our eyes bore into each others. He then comes towards my ears and whispered. "Surprised? Trust me doll, you don't know half of my abilities."

Aishhhh. This- this narcisstiick playboy! Urgfhfhhh

We reach the school parking and get off, only to see the whole school literally staring at us. Like people, don't ya all have worthy lives? why don't you go live it. And boom. That's when my lovely hot boyfriend comes and intertwines are hands and walks towards the school like no one's watching us. Note the sarcasm.

Excellent. It is gonna be a long day today. ________________________________

It is finally recess time, Jungkook and Lisa are walking towards the cafeteria as Jungkook is holding Lisa's waist. Everyone is in awe as the school's King and goddess are in a relationship together. Although, Lisa is not that social, she is really popular and one of the favourites , instead her introvert behaviour makes her a more interesting topic for gossips. Afterall, she is the future queen so yes it is normal for her to be on the front pages of newspapers. What makes it more interesting is that why doesn't she has that bitchy attitude or showoff-kinda behaviour. She is helpful, loyal, and a sweetheart.

And now she is dating someone and that someone is The Mighty Jeon Jungkook. The couple has finally reached the cafeteria and Lisa proceeds her way to her friends, Rosé, Jihyo, Yuju , and Mina. But Jungkook held her wrist and pull her towards him, he outs one of her hair strand behind her ear and whispers, "Where are you off to doll? You are coming with me"

and he pulls her to his group, the so-called 97 liners. The group has Yugyeom, Bambam, , Mingyu and DK. They go toward the group, as the whole group is watching them in awe.

When they reach the table and sit, Bambam says, "So, Lisa that was why you were at the boys' dorm yesterday. I see.... And yaaaah you both bloody liars, why didn't you tell us?"

"Chill out Bam we started dating during the previous vacation and were just gonna tell you guys today." JK says.

"Guk what did you do to melt the heart of campus's goddess?" Mingyu asks teasing both of them. PS Lisa blushes.

"Who cannot melt with these amazing looks and personality of mine." Jung kook says dramatically.

"Aishhhh always all cream and no cake!" (An Idiom for the one who boasts) Mingyu says and continues, "C'mon Lisa tell us what did you see in our Gukkie?"

Lisa thinks for sometime and finally decided to answer, "Well although he is a bit annoying and flows with overconfidence but I do know that he is good at his heart and has a really cute goofy side." Everyone looks at her with impressed looks including JK.

"Lisa, you know you are the first girl ever who did not include *good looks* in the list of his pros" DK says and pats Jungkook on his shoulder, "We already approve her bro, she is so cool!"

"I mean why wouldn't she be cool, she is MY best friend " Bambam says

"Yep but now she is my girlfriend Bammie. hehe" and the recess goes equally chilled and comfortable. 'Guess it's not gonna be so bad day after all'

Heya loves, how are you guys? hope you all are safe in your cozy homes. Another chapter for your quarantine . BTW, I am from India. Where are you from?
♥️♥️♥️♥️