CHAPTER-29

"What is love noona?"

This question hit Jisoo like that meteor hit the earth once. Love was literally the last thing that she expected out of her brother's mouth. She thought the question would be more casual like that of, "What is an ideal place for date?" or "What kind of gift would Lisa like?". But here we are with a question no one knows the answer to, more like, love is different for everyone.

'When did my baby bro grew up so much?' She thought as she observed the seriousness in Jungkook's eyes. But being the excellent elder sister she is, she takes a breathe, tells Jungkook to sit on her bed s as she does too and starts speaking.

"Baby bro, love itself is something unexplainable. A lot of writers, poets, psychologists and even scientists have tried to define this impeccable feeling, but no one has succeeded yet so far. It has a different meaning according to everyone. Today, I will tell ya what I think of it so far. Kook, we cannot eat love, we cannot drink it, nor can we buy or sell it, it is very fragile, but it is the most precious thing in the world that can happen to anyone. You cannot even see or hear it but you can feel it, when you are in love you will feel it everywhere, in the motion of the breeze, in the smell of the river, in the depths of the forests, in the peaks of the mountains, everywhere. When you really love someone everything becomes alright when you see them, even when you have had one of those extremely bad days when you just wanna die, you just hear their voice once and the day gets thousand times better. They make everything so much unpredictable, that you can do anything, dangerous or fun, if you are with them. They make you feel things you have never felt before. Although not even a whole five hundred-page novel cannot describe the L-word but this basically the most brief definition I can give of it."

Jungkook was left flabbergasted. He was question himself that why didn't he did these talks with his sister before. She knew so much and she was so much more mature than he ever thought she would be.

"I-I....Thank you noona, thank you so much!" He said becoming all giddy and bubbly suddenly and then hugged her. Jisoo was smiling warmly at her brother and then hugged him back.

'I finally figured it out!' Jung kook thought.

Why would he want to meet me? What does he actually want to tell me! What is so important that he needs to discuss it at an isolated place? A lot of thoughts crossed Lisa's mind. When Kook asked Lisa to meet him at the school's terrace, he merely left her in daze, and now she can't focus on anything but him.

Suddenly a thought crossed her mind, "what if he wants to break the deal?" Although it shouldn't have happened, she felt sad, wronged, but mostly she felt scared. She had become so unusually close to Kook, she knows she shouldn't have. She found a friend in him, a good one. She told him things, she hasn't told anyone. Further, he was her first kiss, the only guy she had kissed. It might not have been anything special for him, but for her it was something really precious, after all, first kisses are always precious. He taught her to be alive again, to love herself. Right now, she can't lose somebody she lo---likes....as a friend of course.

{SOMEWHERE }

"We need to tell them the truth, and as soon as possible."

"But they are merely just kids! You cannot do this with them! NO"

"They are the ONES! This is my decision and I want it to be executed"

"B-"

"I said right now!"

"Yes sir."

Now, loves I know this is a short update but I promise there is something amazing coming in the next chapters. So till then, enjoy this! 💜💜💜💜

Stay safe and sound ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️