CHAPTER-38

[Not edited]

LISA'S POV

Here I was in the ship's gym, boxing the life out of me. I don't know why, but after that nightmare...or whatever it was, that thing is keeping me awake. We have been trying to solve the riddle, we have figured out a lot of things but I know something is wrong, something is missing.
It's like that feeling inside you that something bad is going to happen, but then there's this thing screaming inside you that you can save it. Your heartbeat is faster than normal, and the heart is always clenched, in a bad way.

I was punching the punching bag arrogantly. I actually decided to change into gym clothes. So, here I am wearing a black sports bra, black crop jacket, and black high waist gym leggings. You ask why am I wearing so much black?

Because people, black is not a color, it is a mood.

And it definitely defines mine right now. I was sweating drastically and my hair was a mess, and you know what's the worse? It was 3 am in the morning, can you believe that? I was awake at 3 am for god knows why punching this poor bag in front of me. Damn, I am so ruthless.

Lisa was lost in her thoughts when she felt someone behind her. Although she knew that no stranger could get in the ship but she was still ready to beat the shit outta that person. She turned suddenly but stopped her movement
"Bambam? Why are you up so early?"

"I can ask you the same question, you know?"

"I mean, I have been getting up early for a few days now--"

"Why? is there a reason? something that you wanna get out of your head?"

"No, no Bammie nothing, just a little bit stress, you know." She said as she still wasn't ready to tell her friends about everything.

"You are lying," Bambam said in a breathy voice, barely audible to Lisa.

"Pardon me?"

"YOU ARE LYING!" Bambam shouted as he was breathing drastically.

"W-what..what happened Bambam?" Lisa asked, really scared of her Best friend now.

"What happened?" Bambam chuckles evilly, "Oh little innocent Lisa. Sorry to tell you, you are not that innocent, my dear." Bambam went closer to Lisa, "You are the cause to everything, everything will be destroyed because of you."

"Are you out of your mind Bambam?" Lisa's voice was louder now.

"I? Out of my mind? No Lisa. No. Because of you, your mother had to sacrifice herself, Namjoon had to live his teenage years without his mother. Nobody likes you, Lisa, because you are not good enough, you never will be good enough." He was stepping towards Lisa and Lisa was stepping back.

"Stop Bambam why are you doing this!" Lisa tried to scream but her voice barely coming out of her throat. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her fingers tangled up in her hair as all of her past insecurities came back.

"You are a burden to your father and a shame to the planet of Flora. You don't deserve what you want Lisa. You never will." By now Lisa was on her knees, scrunching as she wanted to disappear.

"You will do nothing good to the world and thereby you don't deserve to live. I am going to do a favor to this world by finishing you off." 

"What?!" Lisa whisper-shouted and tried to make sense out of what her best friend (Who apparently isn't acting like one.) was saying. But it was too late Bambam lifted Lisa up, his hands putting pressure on her throat and suffocating her. He slammed her on the wall.

Lisa couldn't believe her goddamn eyes at what happened next. Bambam eyes went all black and cuspids came out of his mouth, like real monster-like teeth that reached his jaw. Everything around her was looking yellow now (Something that happens due to lack of oxygen in the body.) Her eyes were slowly closing now. The kicking of her legs was becoming weaker now.