CHAPTER-8

After eating barbecue everyone watched the first season of 'Game of Thrones' and went to sleep. They slept together in the living room. The next day went smooth too, they went to explore the forests and also collected some fruits, stones etc from there.

It was around 10:00 at night when Lisa got a letter from her parents.

"Lisayaa~ what is in the letter" asked Chae.

"Nothing Chae just normal stuff, you know.. How are you? How is the vacay going etc etc" Lisa answered.

"Guys Imma gonna go to my room, I need to write back to my mother and also need some sleep." Lisa said and started walking when RM asked, "Lisa what did mother wrote in the letter?" Lisa said, "Aniyo oppa just normal stuff, she will write to you too soon. Okay bye everyone!" Lisa said grinning and went away.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I need to talk to Lisa about our deal, she needs to answer me soon. I need to go upstairs, there won't be anyone up there right now. I and Lisa can talk freely and as long as we want, all others will be watching movies. Yep! that's a good idea.

"Hyung I need to go to my room, I might sleep early today. I need to start my gym again tomorrow."

"Okay kook. Goodnight"

I went upstairs but there was no one there in Lisa's room, so I checked her room, more like a suite. But she was not there. Urghhhhhh where are you Lisa! I also checked all the other rooms, she was not there. Of course . Okay Jungkook terrace is still left, she must be there, besides she is not a ghost who would leave the house for the night and come back tomorrow. Okay...I am terrified now . God please please Lisa is not a ghost, Lisa is not a ghost.....

Okay I am on the terrace, gosh why the house has to be so huge. That's when I heard muffled cries from somewhere. It was Lisa's. Thank god she is not a ghost. Stop JK no jokes now. She was on the rooftop. Crying. More like trying to stop her cries. Her one hand was on her mouth, probably to block the voice, and one hand on her stomach. This was a painful scene to watch, the girl who is always smiling and laughing is crying and with such pain and with no sound coming from her cries. As if she wants to cry, but can't even cry openly.

I went to her quietly and sat beside her, probably that's when she noticed me. A look of horror on her face which was wet from the flowing tears. She wiped her tears and sniffed, "Jungkook what are you doing here?" she asked giving me a sweet smile, as if she was not just breaking down right before.

"Why were you crying?"

"Was I? No Kookie I don't cry remember and I think I am just a lil bit of sleepy that's why my eyes are full of water. Gotta go now...." she said and tried to get up but Jungkook caught her wrist and pulled her beside him.

"JUNGKOOK! What do you want?" She said half screaming and half pleading.

"Why were you crying?" his hand still holding her wrist.

"I was NOT crying JK, now let me gooo"

"Listen Lalisa Manoban as much as I hate to say this, but if you are not telling me the real reason right now then i am gonna go downstairs and tell everyone about you crying."

" Okay, okay , okay I-I got hurt..uuhh you know on my toe, how lumpy I am" Lisa said

"And you got all the way here to cry" JK asked with a bored expression.

"Yassss" Lisa said with the most cute and innocent smile.

"Okay, I am going-" But Lisa already held his hand and said, "Okay okay okay I am telling you wait" She said and her expressions went cold and serious.

She looked ahead as if she does not want Jungkook to look into her eyes. She started speaking,

"You know jungkook sometimes, people hide a lot of things from their friends, sometimes they don't want to show the darker side of their lives. I am one of them." She gulped and continued, "You know from the day I was born to my family, I was the Heiress to the kingdom of Flora and not a daughter to my parents. More like to my father, when my mother died he didn't even come to her funeral. Well, he did come, but just to tell me that I am the chosen one, the next ruler of the country. I know, heartbreaking right? But definitely not to him. He probably had his reasons and that my five year old self, who just lost her mother, could not understand the sharp and busy mind of the one of the two most powerful men in this universe."

She sniffed , "Well, I know I am sounding so pathetic right now, but sometimes I feel so alone, like today, that I just want to get away from any human company and cry and cry and cry. But apparently I am a *princess* and princesses don't even have rights to cry openly." She said the last line while fake laughing.

" I act or at least try to act like everything is fine. I laugh at my friend's jokes. I do silly things with my friends and I act like I have a carefree life. It's funny though. When I go to some lonely place, with no people around, I turn off that mental switch. Then suddenly I break down. I feel alone, empty, tired, you know like I just would like to die.It sometimes feel like I have two different me's, one for public and one for myself, the real me. It's like I show people I am tough, that I don't cry, I don't care about anything, nothing affects me, but I do, everything affects me. I fucking want this world to end, But only if they knew, the people who say they love me, only if." And there she goes breaking down. Sobbing hard.

That's when she felt two strong arms wrapping around her, trying to comfort her.

" I know I am not perfect but I am trying Jungkook, I am trying." Lisa said while sobbing, her head on his shoulders.

"Shhhh Lisa don't cry Shhhh. And always remember you don't need to be perfect, you are who you are and you are more than enough. you cannot trade any quality or skill for your happiness, especially that cheeky smile of yours" Jungkook said pinching her cheeks.

Okay guys so this is actually a long long emotional chapter. Gonna do another update later . Enjoy ❤️❤️