CHAPTER-27

{Flashback continued} JK'S POV

I was in the corridor looking for Lisa as it had been quite a time since she went to washroom. That's when I heard a scream, "Lisa!" I whispered-shouted and ran towards the source of the voice. It was a dark room. In, I saw Lisa, her petite body was lying on the ground fainted, the glass panes of the windows were shattered, and the air was thick with ash. What happened here!?

I picked her up and took her to a room nearby, a cleaner one. Then I brought water and sprinkled some on her face and made her drink it. That's when she woke up, "Whoooo ave uuuu?" She slurred, Shit she is drunk.

"Lisa, I am Jungkook, c'mon we gotta go home" I said

"Kooookieee, I don't want to go home" she said and tried to get up from the bed. I caught her wrist, ignoring her whining and picked her up. We went to the parking lot and I made her sit on the seat. I got in and started driving, "I wanna listen to music." Lisa said like a baby and turned on the music. Kiwi by Harry Styles was streaming. She started jamming to the song

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes,
hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect and all the boys were saying they were into it,
Such a pretty face on a pretty neck.
She is driving me crazy, but i am into it but i am into it, I am kinda into it.I am going crazy
Oh  I think she said, I am having your baby! It's none of your business"

I smiled as she jammed to the song, damn she was so cute and hot at the same time. Soon, we reached my apartment as it won't be decent to go to the dorms while she was drunk. I placed her hands around my neck as she couldn't walk without tripping. We went to my apartment, more like penthouse and I spoke, "Uhmm..you..you know.. wanna change or something?"

She sneezed like a cute child, I chuckled. Drunk Lisa is cute. "What will I wear you bonehead!?" She said. Okay, maybe I will take back my words. I gave her my black T-shirt and my sweatpants . She went to the bathroom, tripping a couple of times. Then after a few minutes she came out, just in my T-shirt. Damn she looked so...hot.

I gulped and said, "L-lisa where are the sweatpants? Do you want the other one."

"Oh sweetheart, do you want me to die. Can't you see that I am sweating so bad." She said.

Gosh drunk is daring as well. "O-okay then you should sleep." I said and started going towards the door.  "Where are you going Jeon?" She asked

"To the guest room?" The answer are more as a question.

"Oh c'mon you can sleep on the bed, it is big enough to fit both of us." She said.

"But Lisa it's alright I ca-" I spoke but she cute me of, "Jeon, you don't wanna debate with me while I am drunk" She said. Honestly, it sounded like little baby girl was whining.

"O-okay, will sleep if I sleep with y-...on the bed" I said face palming myself.

"Aye aye captain!" She said cheerfully.

As soon as I laid my body on bed Lisa came and put her hands around my body, half hugging me. It was almost like we were cuddling, not that I was complaining but she is gonna freak out tomorrow, that's for sure.

"Lisa, you are going to regret all of this tomorrow." I said.

"You know kook, sometimes I wonder what if all of this, you and me, your friends , parties, those kisses... what if they were all real?" She said in tired voice, it was obvious that she was gonna go to the land of nod soon. I don't know what happened to me but I kissed her forehead and said, "You are not alone."

Then we both fell asleep.

{Present} LISA'S POV

So I woke up in an unknown bed, in unknown clothes, beside the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Enchanting isn't it? Note the sarcasm. He was looking at me, he was awake the whole time!

"What are you looking at?" I said a little bit annoyed because of the circumstances.

"I see, you like smelling me..." He said smirking. Amazing, he has the audacity to smirk.

"No..I don't. Who even said that?" I asked.

"Well well well, I might have peeked inside your mind a little bit."

"Oh no you didn't !"

"Apparently I did." He said his smirk growing bigger every second.

"You're a jerk. What if I was thinking something more personal" I said as my face got hotter minute by minute.

"Like how much you like my body odour?" He said and got into fits of laughter

"Whatever~" I said and stood up, I noticed I was wearing a long T-shirt dress that reached my lower thigh, TBH I liked it.

I went to the mirror and lifted my hands to make a pony, the T-shirt reached my mid-thighs. He gulped. "What now Kook?" I asked.

"Y-you are not wearing any bottoms" He said, stuttering.

"Seriously Jungkook? This is literally the most normal thing ever, you literally went to party full of girls who were half naked. And further you are a basketball star after all every single cheerleader must try to show her legs off to you, so chill!"

"Oh you are right...but none of them are goddesses you know." he muttered thinking that I didn't hear him. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, how did you faint yesterday?" he said changing the topic.

Lisa sighed as she clearly remembered the events of the previous night, she came back to the bed as soon as she did her hair.

She told him everything from how she went to the washroom to the men in black thingy.

"Wow that is so cool!" Jungkook said

"I could have died you dumb" Lisa said

"Oh c'mon, you can't deny it, it was cool. By the way do you know why they kidnapped you."

"Th-they did tried to snatch.....this" She told him showing him the emerald amulet.

"What is this Lili?" He asked her

"Remember, I found this at the island, while we were searching for the tree signs...?"

"Show it to me."

As Jungkook took the amulet in his hands, he could sense a feel of familiarity like he had seen this before but couldn't pin the exact moment and place.

Heya loves.....another update today as promised.
Don't forget to like, comment and follow and be safe 💜💜♥️

Did you guys see the August D-2 damn it's amazing!!!!💚💚💚