Chapter-4

"Lisa, can you become my fake girlfriend?"

"W-Wh-what?" Lisa asked as she immediately doubted her senses.

"I mean it is Mia. You know, our break up and all. You might even know the story behind it, why wouldn't you? Everyone does" He said sighing.

"B-but Jungkook why? I mean why would you want a fake girlfriend?"

"I know this might sound lame and desperate and all, but i kinda need to make her jealous, because you remember the wand match between me and the guy from the senior year?"

"In which you won, right?"

"correct. So after the game a random girl came and kissed me like she gave me a peck on my lips and Mia almost totally lost it"

"So, you basically want me to be your fake girlfriend let's say for a month so that she becomes enough jealous to take you back as her boyfriend. And that's because you think she still have feelings for you." Lisa says.

"Bingo! No wonder you are the topper. But i don't just think that she has feelings for me, I knoe that she still loves me." JK says while grinning.

LISA'S POV

"So you will do it for me?" he asks.

I honestly  don't know coz if Mia still has feelings for Jeon then she can kill me for dating him and i am with no doubt terrified of her. And I don't even know what he means by fake dating and all. Will we have to lie to our friends too? How many days will it last and many more questions take over my mind

"Earth to Lisa...." i hear him say and i immediately return back.

"So sorry I zoned out"

" Oh no problem. so what do you think?"

"Jungkook I-I d-." and that's when he cutted me of

"It would be okay Lisa even if you would deny, you should take you time deciding upon it, but just tell me as soon as possible. Okay?"
"y-yeah. But Jungkook why me? you could have asked anyone"

"Well...I guess because you understand me and because you are my friend you won't judge me"

"OOOkay. One more question ?"

"okay...."

"Why do you think she cheated on you?"

"I-I I honestly don't have any answer for it Lisa. I guess because she wanted to..okay, bye Lisa gotta go. Do think about it."

I don't know why but the reason he told me about him being dumped by her sounded more like a question than answer. One part of my mind is saying that I should help Jung kook as a friend while the other is saying...more like asking what if we don't even remain friends after this?...

URGGGGH......

So yessss... another chapter on the day of the release of new album....yay 🧡🧡