CHAPTER-9

Lisa has done crying now and Jungkook and she are sitting on the same place, staring at the stars. There was a silence of five minutes, but it was not awkward, rather comfortable.

"You know Lisa, blackholes are formed once a cluster of stars dies or loses its lumina or shine. They form a space of such high intensity and density under the space time plane that nothing can escape it, not even light, the fastest moving object known to us in the universe."

Lisa was now staring at him with wide eyes eyes, both questioningly and in surprise

"What? You thought that I am just a good for nothing, useless, play-boyish , handsome, hot dickheadish asshole. Didn't you?"

Lis was speechless and could not answer him but just stare at him.

"Well it is not your fault, everyone thinks that. It's just that I have this undying interest in stars, galaxy, nebulas, black holes, blue holes..summing up everything astronomy. So, black holes. People often think of it as a sign of destruction, death and darkness. But the truth is no one knows what's in there. There may be high pressure vacuum, which may tear apart anything that comes in it OR it might have a whole new world in it. As, it is known, a gateway to the other world. The same way it does not matter if all you are is broken pieces, it is all based on how you re build yourself up, how you eliminate that death and darkness and make a whole new world out of yourself."

Then he stands up and pats on Lisa's head, "And you Kim Lalisa Manoban are not just a heiress to one of the most powerful planets but also a know-it-all classic nerd, a sassy independent girl who does not wastes her time drooling and crying over random boys and most importantly a faithful, rare and loyal friend. So buck up and stop shedding those precious tears and come downstairs to watch that random comedy time wasting, but worthy of time wasting series." He says and starts walking towars the door.

That's when Lisa says, "Jungkook. I am ready to accept the deal"

"Huh?"

"I am ready to become your pretentious girlfriend" __________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Although I will never admit it, but when Lisa told me about everything, I realised that there were a lot of times I have not paid attention to my friends or her. Like damn! She was surely unhappy all this time. For example when a messenger from her castle came with a message, she ran to washroom and like no one saw her for a day, not that anyone paid attention. It's like she is some Oscar winning actress who wears a smiling mask so perfectly that none of us can even imagine her crying or even being sad (ps except when some of her fav character in her novel dies) or when he saw her silent crying while reading a book, now that I do remember there was a picture inside that book, must have been her mother's.

How could I be I be so ignorant! Also I never really paid attention to any of my friends or what might be going in their lives. It was always......Mia for me. She would always catch my attention.

Hey pretty and lovely people....another chapter for you guys.... I don't know what has happened to me a nowadays, guess I am just inspired 💜💜💜
Enjoy !!!