CHAPTER-7

Everyone was in awe as they entered the beautiful island, they all walked towards the huge glass panes in the hover rail. The island was floating in the galaxy, stars all around it. But as they entered in the atmosphere of the island, they encountered the most breathtaking sight ever. There were numerous waterfalls, Unicorns, Gryffins, Pegasus, floating water bodies and so much more.

The hover rail first took a round of the whole planet/ island and then proceeded towards the place, they were going to stay in for the time being.

It was actually a huge mansion on one of the floating water bodies, having slides from the house to deep in water, it looked more like a beach house. The hover rail landed on the terrace, the whole island was visible from the terrace, the distant mountains surrounded by clouds, or the lively dolphins playing in the water bodies.

"Here we are prince and princesses. I will have to go now according to the highness's orders. Please enjoy. You will find every thing you might need in your rooms which are already assigned to you all, you will know it once you step in the house. I will be here exactly in a week. Have fun!" The chauffeur said and stepped in the hover rail once again and departed.

"Wooooohoooooo" Jimin said while jumping into the water straight from the terrace, Taehyung and J-hope following behind him.

"Oh god please help me from these crazy creatures" Namjoon said while facepalming.

The other 8 went into the house, examining each and every detail in it. Soon, Jin, Suga and RM found their rooms on the top floor, along with Jennie's and Jisoo's. Lisa and Chae had the same room, just what they asked for, Jungkook had his room beside them, then came Tae and Jimin's room and finally J Hope's. Although the mansion was on top of a hella floating sea but still had a swimming pool and a jacuzzi. It was just like a paradise.

Soon all of them were outside, playing volleyball in the swimming pool, making barbecue and swimming in the sea along with dolphins.

Jungkook, Lisa, Chae and Jimin were now preparing barbecue as they already had done a lot of swimming. "Kook please get the soy sauce from Lisa" Jimin said while arranging food on the table.

"O-Ookay hyung" He walked towards the girls who were roasting chicken and asked for the soy sauce. "Here it is " Lisa said.

He brushed his hands on Lisa's while taking the bottle and leaned in. Lisa froze on the spot

"We need to talk" He whispered and started walking towards Jimin.

Lisa went back to Rosé still thinking about what the heck just happened and cussing Jungkook for doing these kinds of things in front of everyone. She hoped that no one saw that else they would think tha-

Her thoughts were interrupted by Rosé.

"Hey, is something going on between you and Jungkook?"

"What!? Noooo!!" Lisa answered.

Rosé nodded while smirking, making it clear that she did not believe anything what Lisa said.

Hey guys !!!! Another update for you. You guys can expect more updates from me this week💜💜