CHAPTER-11

Lisa starts with the story.

"Okay guys so listen, this story is of the time when the Lords of Euphoria and Seneca were still making the whole universe. The world was still full of innocence, goodness and loyalty. There was no sign of evil, darkness or greed. At that time gods had angels as their favourite creatures, they used to console them if they wanted any advice or suggestion. One day the most beautiful and fav angel of god, Lucifer became a victim of greed. So he started questioning every single decision made by god.

Soon, he started approaching other angels and turned them against The Gods themselves. There started riots and war between the two parties. The Gods, obviously won and sent Lucifer and other angels who were with him to exile. Lucifer went from above the galaxy, i.e. Heavens, to below the galaxy, The Hell. Until today people say that he seeks for his revenge and till today the people who have been evil and great for their whole lives are sent to Hell"

Although the story finished, everyone were still quiet. Jin broke the silence, "B-but Lisa how do you know about all this?"

"Well, if you guys have not noticed that yet, the symbol of Lucifer is actually of a flower. Yes. Lucifer belonged to the planet of flora, Seneca." Lisa answered.

"Then why don't I know about this?" RM asked questioningly. After all he is the Prince of Seneca too.

"Because you are a lazy monkey. When we go home for vacations, I am the one who goes to the castle library." Lisa said with It's-too-obvious-expression.

"Yah-" Rm tried to say but was interrupted by Jin, "Cut the crap Joon, what should we do about these creepy signs?".

" Hmmm...About it, I think it's best if we go to the Forest tomorrow and check the signs ourselves." RM said.

"Yep. RM is right I guess, we should go there ourselves" Jennie says.

"Guys, I have an idea! why don't we go there after lunch and do a camp-night there!" Taehyung says.

"yessssss" Jennie shrieks with excitement but then realized what she did. She clears her throat and says, "Erhhhh i-i mean it's a good idea."

Taehyung starts smiling coyly in front of her and starts walking towards her.

"Y-yah w-what are you d-doing?" Jennie says

"I see pure excitement in your eyes, don't ever try to hide it again. Okay?" He whispers in her ear and walks away towards the kitchen. Jennie, on the other hand, whose red as a tomato right now walks away too.

Another short update. Enjoy! 🧡♥️😉