CHAPTER-21

LISA'S POV

Okay, so yoongi oppa has given me a task. I will have to sneak into the restricted part of the school library and get some information on Lucifer from there. The University of Cypprianne has one of the biggest library in the galaxy. The restricted area contains a lot of information on dark magic and other sensitive or confidential stuff. But the problem is only teachers or authorised officials are allowed to go in their, I will have to sneak in there like a thief and the bigger problem is I have been the most sincere student of Cypprianne and have never broken any rule of the school.

Urggghhh, I am so unexperienced in this field. What will I do? I need to find someone who is a trustworthy friend and enough experienced i this kind of mischief. Jungkook! Yes! And I can ask it to him as a payback to me for our deal. After all it has not been easy for me to act as Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend. I can no longer wear my baggy clothes because according to Chaeng, I am the girlfriend of the King of the school, hence have to pay attention to my appearance. But it's not bad after all.

So. Jungkook it is!

As Lisa decided she went to Jungkook after school got over, at his Cellisphera practice. (This is basically handball on flying brooms.)

I saw him coming towards me in a jersey with his name on the back of it. Sweat was dripping off of his face and his hair were wet. He looked hot, like that is something to even state. Everybody knows that. Lol.

Lisa was practically gawking at him and did not realise that he that he saw her while coming towards her. he smirked and continued walking. Once he was close to her he shut her mouth with his hand and said, "Aww doll, a fly will enter in that mouth of yours. I know I am so irresistible and that you just can't stop drooling over me but-" He said but Lisa interrupted him and said, "I. Was. Not. Drooling. Over. You Jeon" she said

"Then what were you doing love?" He said, teasing her.

"I uh-I-I was just surprised that you were capable of doing stuff that needs sweating. You know I always thought that you spent whole days on dates, or some bars and there's more. You know" She said, satisfied with her comeback.

To her surprised he lean on, kissed her cheek and said, "Keep lying to yourself doll." He then stood casually , "Anyways, why did you come here? Wanted to ask something?"

"Ohh yes, I almost forgot, listen wait for me at the dorm entrance at 11 am. We need to go somewhere." she said.

"Ooh la la, when did the shy introvert-ish girl became this daring and wild?" he said, surprised.

"Shut up Kook, just please do as I say, I beg you. I demand this as a payback for our deal." she said. 'Oh here goes the word deal again' he thinks

"Okay. Okay. No need to beg doll, I will pick you up. Happy?"

"Yass" she said, while jumping and smile like a child. 'Adorable' he thought. ____________________________

As discussed, Jungkook reached at Lisa's dorm at the said time, Lisa came and got into his car.

"So doll, which bar are you taking me to?" Jung kook asked cheerfully.

"Bar? Who said we are going to party. Wake up from your dream barbie doll." Lisa said sassily.

"What? then where are we going?"

"We are going to the school library."

"What!? No No No no I am not going to be your study buddy, not when it's almost midnight."

"We are not going there to study."

"Oooh, so you wanna have a make out sesh with me in the school library? You are so savage love." He said mischievously. Lisa started glaring at him.

"Okay. Okay don't death glare at me, okay. What are we gonna do there."

"Okay, so listen Jeon. Suga oppa has given me a task to get some information. The problem here is, that it is available in the restricted part, So.... we will ned to sneak in there."

"Ohhhh so the teachers-favourite, most sincere student of the school, wants me to her partner in crime." He said, still driving.

"Aren't you my boyfriend, honey." She said while throwing a flying kiss at him, because it was dark, she couldn't see him. He was tomato red by blushing. 'What are you doing to me Lalisa?'

They reached the school and both of them got out of the car.

"Okay, listen because the school is open 24/7 that's why there will still be students inside so no one will be suspicious of us. Now we will get into the library, casually and then we will sneak into the restricted area using this invisible robe. I do have a few higher level unlocking spells. You have your wand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Let's go then!"

Heya loves! Another chapter for you all. Hope you are safe and sound. (:

Sooo. I wanted to ask you all, if you guys wanted to see some Jinsoo and Jirosé interactions. Please comment your answer.