CHAPTER-16

"Oh. My. God" Rosé said "They kissed! and the kiss! The kiss was so damn much passionate!"

"B-but who were the men in black robes and were they following hyung and noona?" JK asks.

"Well, honest I don't think that those people were following them. More like they were trying to find something. But did oppa and eonnie tell us about that thing?" Rosé says in a serious tone.

"N-no they didn't but why won't they ?!" JK says with a confused tone "And Lisa why aren't you saying anything? What happened?" JK asks once he saw that Lisa's hands were shivering .

"I-I I s-saw something. T-those p-p-people, they had the D-devil's mark on their robes." Lisa says, horror plastered on her face. The same happened with the latter.

All the three immediately went to Namjoon and the others and told everything to them, the elders ignored their real reason behind making the potion.

"B-but we don't remember anything except the-" Jennie says squinting her eyes as she realises what she was going to say and continued , "How can this happen?" Everyone nodding at her sentence. "Lisa are you sure what you saw was true?" RM asks Lisa.

"Yess oppa. It was a way into the brain potion. It can't be wrong it is a higher grade potion." Lisa says and Namjoon nods.

"This can't be a coincidence." Yoongi says with a dark expression "First the sign on the trees, then their disappearance and now this. This is NOT a coincidence." he finishes.

"He is right. Guys we can no longer stay here" Jisoo says. Jin adds "Joon you need to order someone to come tomorrow itself" Namjoon hums in reply. "Till then, i.e, tomorrow, I will enforce a protection charm around us. So, that whatever or whoever is in the jungle won't be able to harm us." J-hope says and everyone nod in agreement.

Everyone was going away as Lisa stopped Suga and said, "Oppa I need to tell you something" Lisa said and Suga smiled.

Suga may be cold or expressionless on the outside but Lisa knows very well that once become close to him he will be the most cutest and softest person around you. Not only that Suga admires Lisa very much and treats her as his own sister and is close to her even more than Jiminie, his own brother. He knows that Lisa is really practical, smart and lovable.

"What is it Lili?" Suga says softly. P.s. Yes he calls Lisa by her nickname. " oppa I- when I and Jungkook were at the forest I found this amulet. Sorry I forgot to tell you guys in all of the rush and all" She shows the amulet she is currently wearing to Yoongi as he examines it.

"Hmmmm....It is of no threat but keep it safe with you who knows it might be something of high significance. And I know you are responsible enough to keep it." He says smiling while patting Lisa's head.

"Okay Oppa! I will take my leave now" Lisa beams as she bows in front of Suga, a sign of respect.  Lisa takes her leave and starts going towards her tent as JK stops her and say, "You are quite close with Yoongi hyung" he says.

"Yes I am." Lisa answers "Actually to me he is no less than Namjoon oppa"

"I see. I think even though we have known each other for years I don't know much about you." He finishes as Lisa nods in agreement. "So, I was thinking we should go meet at  Star Buckingom's  once we get home" He says and Lisa's head snaps at him.

As if he already knows what she wants to say he confirms, "Yes. It is a date." He says , kisses the back of her hand and goes away smirking and leaving her frozen at the sight.

JUNGKOOK KISSED MY HAND. OMG! JEON JEONGGUK KISSED MY FRIGGIN' HAND! JEON, YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY!

Heya loves...so another short update for you. So...hope you guys are healthy and well. As I promised here's another recommendation for you guys..

Ice and fire by @JJKLLM097 is amazing, I loved it so much.
LOVE 020 by @sweethyn is worth reading too, it was addictive.

Okay, guys see you during the next update BBYE!