CHAPTER-20

'Lisa, honey. You need to listen to me. There is a huge danger coming towards the world-' a scream can be heard as the lady who was speaking was being surrounded by creatures, monsters. And it looks like the whole scene is going away and becoming blur as every second passes by.

Lisa wakes up with a jerk, again the same dream she has been encountering for the past few days. The lady. It was her mother as elegant as anyone could be, in a white A-line gown and crystal tiara she looked beautiful. Lisa has been having the same dream, more like a nightmare, since they returned from their recent vacation from the island. Every time her mother tries to speak about the danger the same scene happens.

Although she is pretty happy too, as finally even if in a nightmare, she can see her mother living. After all it has been fifteen years, seven months and twenty three days after her mother died for an unknown reason, no one knows, except her father and her beloved grandfather.

Lisa checks the time and it's almost 6:30 am so she decides to wake up. Although her first class for the day is after 9:00 am, she decides to wake up, read some news, revise previous classes and get ready for the day.

LISA'S POV

So, I make myself some coffee, Rosé is still sleeping so i decide to go to the balcony and study in the fresh air while not disturbing her. I take The Euphoria Times and sit on the swing in our balcony. WHAT! Another death! What is happening, like seriously. This is about an old woman living on the planet of Aquarius, she was about 69 years old. Poor lady, but now the I seriously think about it, why are only old people dying? Even last time it was a man of around 64 years and before that it was a court member of 80.

There is something about it, and also all of them are dying mysteriously. I need to tell this thing to Suga oppa, he will surely now something.

"Lisa, why are you up so early today?" it was Rosé as she speaks in a raspy voice.

"Oh, Good morning Rosie. Well, I couldn't sleep so I decided to wake up early and take in some fresh air. Come on sit with me." Lisa says.

"Lisa, so how's how lovey dovey relationship with your super-handsome boyfriend going?" Rosé asks Lisa in the most dramatic way possible.

" Yahhhh! you and I both know that it is nothing serious, it's just pretend. Anyways, what did you tell our group?"

"Hmmm don't worry I saved your ass today. I told them that you guys got close this vacation and decided to give it a try." Rosé says. Although she was wondering why were they doing this, but she knew Lisa would tell her when the time comes.

"Okay, cool. Thank you so much Rosie!" Lisa says, "You should go to school with me and Jungkook"

"Ooo he is such an ideal boyfriend!" Rosé says teasing Lisa. "Shut up and get ready" Lisa says and goes inside their dorm.

Lisa's appearance:

Not long after they get ready, Jungkook pulls off at the entrance of their dorm

Not long after they get ready, Jungkook pulls off at the entrance of their dorm. Lisa sits at the front seat, and Rosé at the back. "Hey, babe" JK says and leans in to kiss Lisa's forehead.

"Hey Rosé." He says. Rosé says, "Aishhh no need to act all loving in front of me, I know everything Okay?"

"What!?" Jung kook says as he looks at Lisa.

"I am innocent, she heard my approval for the deal at terrace." Lisa says.

Jung kook doesn't know why but whenever Lisa calls their relationship a 'deal' he kinda feels hurt and now Rosé knows everything too.

He clears his throat and says, "Okay then. Here we go."

They reach the school in 5 minutes. Lisa's first class is History of Magicians, but she still has half an hour for it to start. So, she decides to meet up with Suga hyung. She exactly knows where he might be, he wold be on the terrace, making songs, with his guitar. Alone. She goes their and he is their, doing the exact thing she guessed.

"Oppa, can I come there.", she asked sweetly. Sugar jerks his head towards her, as if she just woke him from an intense thinking, but once he realises that it is Lisa he pulls out his cold demeanour and welcome her with a warm smile.

"Of course Lili, you don't need to ask." He says and Lisa sits beside him, "You wanted to ask something?" He asks.

"Aniyo oppa, I needed to tell you something." She says

"Carry on"

"Oppa I observed a very strange thing today, all the people who have been dying are all above fifty years, that is old age. There is no pandemic, what could be the reason?"

Suga exahles a long breath and says, "The reason is Lucifer. I knew it! The signs, the deaths, it cannot be just a coincidence Lisa."

"What should we do oppa?"

"hmmm can you do me a favour Lisa?"

"Anytime oppa."

"Can you do some research on the history of hell"

"I can"

"but you will need to sneak into the restricted area of the school. Can you still do it?"

Lisa hesitates but says, "I can poppa, you will get the research by the end of the week. Is that alright?"

"Perfect"

Heya loves, You are literally the best, Euphoria has already reached 1K reads, in such a short amount of time! It has also reached #4 in Taennie and #38 in Liskook. It is all because of your love and support towards me. Thank you al so much! Love you guys! 😘😘😘😘😘🧡🧡🧡