CHAPTER-28

It's been three days. Three days since Lisa told Suga everything that happened, three days since Suga has been teaching Lisa some higher level Defence and attacking spells and three days since Jungkook couldn't sleep at night. He has been thinking about the night with Lisa, he couldn't name it but he could feel this feeling in his stomach. Don't laugh, but it was like indigestion without any physical problems, it was like there was this whole Jungle-book in his stomach. He also found himself daydreaming about Lisa, cliché but true. He found himself staring at her, her beautiful bangs, her hazel brown eyes, her cute buttoned nose, her pretty smile, her porcelain skin and the way she becomes all giddy and happy because of small things.

But he notices something else too, all the other guys, juniors or seniors, all stare at her like that too. And that drives him insane, absolutely insane. Don't they know that she is The Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend. Aish these noobs! But there was someone else staring at Jungkook, Mia, his ex. She has been trying constantly to get him back but she couldn't. Every time she goes even near him, she finds him either kissing lisa or back hugging her or something else. He never was this loving with her. Between them things were more.......physical rather than being emotional.

She only wanted him for his status, I mean c'mon, he is a prince, handsome, guy of every girl's dream, intelligent, athletic, caring. But according to Mia he was naive too, he still thinks that she dumped him because she fell out of love. Little does he knows that Mia never really loved him. Yes, she was attracted to him but he loved her and she didn't.

So, today Lisa was just walking down the hallway when she saw Mia and her bitchy gang bullying a girl. She recognised that girl instantly, she was a girl from sophomore year maybe, she is nancy.

"What are you guys doing?" Lisa asked from behind. All of the girls turned together, Mia smirked.

"Oh my my. See what we have here or rather who!" She said and Lisa signalled Nancy to come beside her.

"Lalisa Manoban, I am so happy to see that you came out of those absolutely useless books and are making your trashy social life less trash like." Mia continued.

"Mia, first of all when are you gonna stop bullying kids and your immature actions, second, sweetheart, trust me I don't need to be all slutty to get attention. I already am on front pages of enough magazines and newspapers." Lisa smiled at them with sarcasm dripping off her tone.

"You bitch!" One of the girls rose her hand to slap her but Lisa stopped her by twisting her wrist.

"That's Princess Lalisa to you all, don't forget that trying to hurt a royal is a serious crime, you can be in jail right now" Lisa said.

"As expected, our good girl always follows the rules, girls..isn't good another word for boring." Mia said and they all started laughing. "Gosh girl, you don't have any fire in you how can Kookie even think about dating you!" She said and they laughed again.

"Lisa smirked this time and blatantly said, "Pardon me sweetheart, but you are slightly wrong here, I don't follow rules, I make them and if needed I can break them too. For example how lovely it would be if I turned you girls into frogs or better cockroaches!" She said and continued with a serious expression, "Next time I see you guys messing around I will do way worse than I will intend and trust me I can." Lisa then started walking towards Mia and stopped when she was face to face with her, "You want fire, love? Sorry my speciality is Ice" She said walked away with Nancy.

Nancy thanked her, "Thank you unnie!". Lisa smiled at her and said, "It was both my pleasure and duty to serve the citizens of my galaxy. But Nancy I cannot be there for you all the time you need to learn to protect yourself. Alright?"

"I promise you unnie!" Nancy said and walked away again, happily.

"You know you look hot when you are feisty." a voice comes from behind.

Lisa turns to see the one and only Kook. "Y-you saw everything?"

"Yep, I did." Jung kook said.

"I-I am s-sorry Kook, I-I didn't wanted to do it b-but she was being a...you know..."

"A bitch? I know. Why are you apologising?"

"Aren't you in love with her or something?"

"I-I am not I mean....Jesus I will have to tell you the truth now....shit." He said while running his hands through is silky hair.

"Lisa, can we meet at the school terrace at 4?" He says after thinking for a while.

"O-okay but what happe-" Lisa said but Jungkook went away before she completed her sentence. Lisa walked away too, confused. She was thinking about what Jungkook wanted to talk with her. She shrugged the thought off and started doing her homework.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Damnit! what am I gonna do now? I- Oh no. I will need to explain everything to her, and- and what if she leaves me after this. Aishhhh Kook how is she gonna leave you when you guys never were together you idiot! Hmmm I am not even sure about my feelings yet.

What if I fuck up the only chance of being with her?

I never felt this extreme nervousness and unpredictability around any girl around anyone, to be honest. I need a pro in this. Jisoo noona! Hope she can help me in this.

Jungkook goes to the senior girl's dorm, he walks to his noona's room and knocks on the door. Fortunately, Jisoo was alone in her dorm.

"Oh Jungkook come inside, what happened?" Jisoo asked her baby bro.

"Noona I wanted some pep talk. You know, like relationship advice..."

She shrieked and started jumping all around the room.

"Noona I told you to give me some pep talk not a circus tutorial." Jungkook says facepalming.

"Yah! I am just being happy that my baby bro finally came to The pro for some advice. This is all because of Lali, I am so so happy you are not with that self centred , conceited and narcissistic Mia." Jisoo finishes in one breath.

Then she stands normally and straighten the creases on her Dior skirt.

"So what happened, what do you wanna talk about?"

"What is love, noona?"

Hey Loves! Another update for you lovely homosapiens. Did you guys check out SOUR CANDY. That was so awesome and Jennie and Lisa were singing! It was such an amazingly beautiful melody. Loved it!

So enjoy, stay safe, and keep listening to Bangpink! 💜💜💜