Chapter 3: The secrets part 2

*Rue's pov*

The lights turn on and it's Diva...Thank God!

*Rue let's out a big sigh of relief*

Lou stops screaming but doesn't stop there, she goes over to Diva and proceeds to hit her. This goes on for about 5 minutes before I decide that even though Diva deserved it Lou would take it to far if she wasn't stopped.

Now Lou was sitting on one of the desks near the front of the class. But after about five seconds she gets up and sits on the desk itself.

"I'm sorry for scaring you two but I didn't want to stay out there with all of them staring at me and I thought that we should talk."

I nodded my acceptance to her apology but then became even more confused. Why were they staring at us?
Before I said anything Lou piped up and asked the question for me.

"Do you know why they were staring because it wasn't really an ideal situation to be in, and not only that I missed study hall and I am going to be late for class."

Oh no missed study hall, late for class- how tragic. All Lou cared about were good grades. Could she for once not talk about them, like the problem at hand right now was why we were getting stared at. Is it so much to ask for you to focus on that instead?

I roll my eyes at Lou but Diva catch's me and just gives me a quizzical look.
We sat there in an awkward silence for a few minutes before Diva spoke.

"They were staring because a video was posted about one of the new kids getting into a fight with Justin."

What why would a new kid get into a fight with Justin. That is the worst possible way to start here.

*Diva gets out her phone and shows them the video.*

Lou and I sit there just staring at Diva's phone. Apparently this kid has been following me around and has been watching everything I do. I feel creeped out by this. Why would anyone spend there time watching me? Maybe he was the person who had been in the alleyway yesterday.

Even though I felt creeped out I felt a kinda pull to figure out why this kid was following me.

*?'s pov*

My position has been compromised, it won't be long before Rue finds out who I am and comes looking for me to ask all types of questions that only the council will be able to answer.

I don't know what to do. Should I tell her now or should I wait until they council has been informed?

Either way 'the others' are getting closer and are risking revealing themselves to Rue. They must be stopped.

*Timeskip*
*Rue's pov*

We are still siting in the class room and it is getting really awkward. I don't know what to say or what to do, how do I reply to being to that told that someone has been following me.

"Uhm...so I think I am going to start heading to class now seeing as uh well we seem to be done here."

I turn my head to see Lou gathering her things and heading towards the door. Diva and I nod our heads at her and wave before turning back to eachother. But that was until we heard Lou's scream.

Looking up from the floor I turn and see Lou throwing punches at someone, but because of the small slit that is put through the door I could not see who it was. Both Diva and I got up and opened the door to see Lou looming above the new kid who had been following me.

"Why the hell did you scare me like that, I could have injured you?!!" Lou screamed at the boy on the floor.

"Well actually you already injured me but that's totally beyond the point."

"Oh really so what is the point...and why have you been following my best friend?"

"If you could just calm down I was just about to get to that bit than you very much...I am getting very much spoilt girl syndrome" he mumbled that last part but I don't think Lou heard him otherwise things would be way worst.

He started to get up off of the floor and started dusting off his clothes.

*He rolls his eyes*

"Anyways, my name is Luno nice to finally meet you" his hand was outstretched towards me and I just looked at it giving him a are-you-crazy look. He didn't seem unfazed by it though he acted as if he already knew I wasn't going to accept his hand but that would be completely absurd to think that he could see the future.

"My name is Rue but seeing as you have been following me around since the start of term I would think that you already knew that!" I plastered a fake smile on my face not wanting to make the situation anymore tense than it was. But who was I kidding their was no way to make this any less awkward.

"Yes I did know that and I am sorry that you had to find out that I was following you like this, there were a few... mishaps that happened and well you know the rest." I nodded understanding what he was saying, but still annoyed with him.

"Do you always speak so formally or do you just like to act like an adult most of the time?" questioned Diva

I was getting fed up of this boy, he had caused me a lot of drama since starting this term. All I had planned on doing was continuing with my bland, boring life but just like I had thought, this year was going to be different from the rest.

The tension in bye hall right now was so tense that you could probably cut it with a knife. I wanted to say something, anything to make the tension go away but I had no idea what to say or do. Until I finally remembered that I had missed most of the first period. My eyes must have looked like they were bulging out of their sockets because Diva looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong Rue did something happen?" I shook my head realizing that I had worried my friend more than I had meant. " Nothing, I just remembered that we were meant to be in first period right now and because we are now in year 10 we have to study a lot more for GCSE's. "

Her eyes also grew large as she also realized this, but she was not the person I was worried about. It was Lou, she was now yanking on her hair and mumbling to herself. Looking horrified that she was going to scream Diva and I both grab her and are just about to start speed walking her to a spot where she can scream (without causing to much of a scene), I was stopped by Bruno or whatever his name was.

"What do you want Bruno? I am trying to get Lou out of here before she causes a very big scene!" I hissed as I turn around to see him just standing there aloof and bored looking. I roll my eyes knowing that he could care was what I was doing. " I actually wanted to speak to you about something important. "

"Then why did you not do it a minute ago when we were not in such a rush?"

" I wanted them to leave duh,"  he rolls his eyes this time acting like it was the most obvious thing for him to want them to leave without telling them. Like who does that? This boy was really getting on my nerves.

Again I roll my eyes
"Well I am sorry mister know it I but if you want someone to talk to you, you tell them that you want to talk to them! Who do you think you are, the queen?"

He was clearly amused at my outburst because he cleared his throat and said....
"Commoners would you be so kind to leave me and this...fair lady so we may speak?" Wow real mature.

Lou looked like she was about to bust and diva just looked pissed at this boy. I shook my head at her because knowing her she would of gone off on him but right now we needed to get Lou out of here ASAP! "Diva not now, please just get Lou out of here I don't want her to cause a scene. I will join you guys later let me deal with him-" we both turn to I-don't-know-what-his-face-is and looked at him till he looked at us instead of looking around the hall "admiring" it. Diva shook her head and turn to Lou and the two of the stroll off down the hall. Now back to him.