Chapter 9: What happened Luno?

*Luno Pov*
I woke up and I had a terrible headache, after what Rue had said yesterday I had gone to my room and locked the door so no one (not even Griffin) could come in. I had cried and cried not wanting to talk to anyone about why I was crying. McKenna and Griffin already knew why but I didn't want their pity looks or their help even if they were trying to be nice to me. I know I shouldn't blame Rue for what she said because she didn't know but yet again she had said something without knowing and had hurt my feelings.

I need to get rid of this headache and I also want to eat breakfast. I brushed my teeth and bathed before wearing my black ripped jeans, with a hoodie and black air force 1s. Even though I hate most things from on earth I have got to give them credit for their clothes.

As I make my way to the kitchen I can't help but wonder who took in Rue for the night. Even though I am still a bit mad at her I still want her to be safe. I was brought out of my thoughts by the smell of food, (if you couldn't already tell the love of my life is food).

I arrived in the kitchen and I saw Heather cooking pancakes. Today had started off amazing it couldn't get any better. Heather placed the plate of pancakes in front of me on the table then she placed a bottle of syrup next to it. I began to eat my breakfast and talking to Heather about random things. But then I head footsteps heading towards the kitchen, my heart sank in my chest I knew that it was my father. I frowned as he walked in but quickly hid it as he came towards me.

"Son we have to talk, about that inconvenience of a girl what's her name? Ri...Ru Rue that's it Rue. She has to go she will be of no help she must be taken back to earth, you will be the one to take her back. Understood?" I shook my head, he gave me a stern look.

"And may I ask why you wish to disobey my orders?"

"Because Bolten found her potestas enim datorem in his archives that means that she is from Esmondia. And also she is adopted so it means her parents dropped her off on earth to most likely protect her from something. " my father shakes his head at this statement.

"If they wanted to protect their child who are we to go and object them? Hm what if she gets herself into trouble what do we say then?"

" I can protect her father, please at least let me try! "
"No why waste your time on her clearly her parents didn't want her- and for good reason too!" I couldn't believe what my father was saying.

"Father I always knew you were a mean person but to a person you just met who is confused about what the hell is going on is just so below you. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You said somethings which caused a lot of pain and agony for me!" My father was astounded, I left him there and stood up thanked Heather and walked out of the kitchen while making my way to my room.

And this morning had been going so well before I had seen him. Uhh!

When I got to my room I got my pouch and began packing things I would need for the day. I wasn't staying here, especially not with him around the house. I packed some snacks and drinks, a change of clothes and my potestas enim datorem. Before setting off I messaged Griffin to tell him that I was coming to his place and that he should call McKenna over. I also went to the safehold where my guardian was staying so I could bring her with me.

Her name was Hope, named after my mother. She was a blue fire Dragon who was the same age as me (18). You get a guardian when you are a child but you can't connect with it into until you get your powers. You are not normally meant to be separated from your guardian, but you can be away from them for a certain amount of time, but it makes you bond weaker. We had a strong connection but sometimes I had to leave her side for certain missions (that my father had set me).